Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Background image Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by willie on December-18-2011 at 5:14pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Something odd here...
Previously, I simply added a background image as a skin, but when I do this with TW7, only the background colour remains visible. Even when the background colour is set to transparent, the image still does not show when the tour is played in preview, however the background is visible on the stage. Am I doing something wrong or is there a different method of adding a background image to a TW tour?

Willie

Message posted by cheer on December-19-2011 at 6:02am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

hi

It is same to add skin and background as tourweaver6.5.

Could you please send us the screenshots about the problem details and send your project sample to us.

We will help you solve the problem.You can send email to

support@easypano.com .

Thanks

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by willie on December-19-2011 at 6:06am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Thanks for your reply Cheer

I have sent the project file as a zipped attachment via the ticket system. If you require screenshots, I can send them to you.

Willie

Message posted by cheer on December-20-2011 at 2:39am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Thanks willie,

Thank for your file .We will check your project file and give you a reply soon.

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by willie on December-21-2011 at 11:19am
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hello Cheer,

Have anyone managed to find the cause of the background problem?
I am unable to use TW 7 for any tours and have had to revert back TW6.5

Thanks,

Willie

Message posted by cheer on December-22-2011 at 5:14am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi Willie,
After we test we found some of computer works very well but some computer not works.
Our developers are working on it now. As soon as we fix it we will let you know.
Thank for your helful feedback.

Best regards
Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by Tempestlight on December-30-2011 at 1:27am
View Tempestlight's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Tempestlight Search   Quote Tempestlight Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Tempestlight
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-01-2010
26 Posts
Hi Easypano,

I have the same issue using the TW7 trial. My virtual tours all use customs skins as background images and these background images are not showing up when the tour is loaded on the web or even when I preview it in TW7.

I also use an image for the loading window but that appears to be working fine.

Here is two tours of the same place the first one is made with TW6 and works, the second one with TW7 and doesn't work.

http://www.virtualtourpro.com.au/alpineproperty/cilantro/

http://www.virtualtourpro.com.au/testhtml5/cilantro

Jeff.

Message posted by willie on December-30-2011 at 11:13am
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

ok.. So out of desperation and frustration at not being able to use TW7 for any tours at all, I have found a partial solution to display skins as background images.

•         First locate the skin image and open it with Photoshop (or similar image editor) and convert it to PNG.
  •         Cut out the area for the scene viewer window and save the image. This will create a transparent aperture to view the scene. (important step)
  •         Open your TW7 project and remove the existing background image.
  •         Add the newly created background using the Image icon on the left side tool bar and position at extreme top left.
  •         Point to the source file in the Properties Pane
  •         Once loaded, right click on the image and click on Send to back (the image should go to the first item in the object list).
  •         Continue to build your tour as normal.
  •         Save the skin for future use if required. The modified image will stay with the skin.

Hope that helps get some use out of TW7 until Easypano produces an update for the bug.

Willie

Message posted by cheer on January-05-2012 at 12:16am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Thanks willie,

Thank for your helpful instruction.

As soon as we solve the problem of Hotspot issue,the skin problem is also will be updated at the same time.

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register