Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW7 upgrade Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Gordo on December-19-2011 at 5:24pm
View Gordo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gordo Search   Visit Gordo's Homepage www   Quote Gordo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gordo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-05-2009
38 Posts
I upgraded from TW5 to TW6.5 in August and it cost me $200. I am now informed that to upgrade from TW6.5 to TW7 it will cost me another $200. That's $400 in total. If i had waited for TW7 to be released and upgraded from TW5 it would only cost me $300 in total. This basically means that I am being punished $100 to keep up to date with the latest versions. I find it hard to believe that a company can keep punishing it's regular clients. Surely Easypano should be looking after the clients who had already upgraded to TW6 and waive the TW7 upgrade fee.

Message posted by cheer on December-20-2011 at 2:06am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Dear Gordo ,

I am sorry to know your concern about upgrading .I think there is a misunderstanding .

We had a promotion for tourweaver7  from 15th August 2011 to 13rd December 2011.If you bought or upgraded after 15th August 2011 to 13rd December 2011 ,we will give free upgrade to Tourweaver7.It has lasted for 4 months for this promotion . Hunderds of our faithful customers enjoy this promotion . 

As you know that our developers are working hard day and night to make our Tourweaver more powerful .It costs a lot of time and money to make it .As a businessman i believe you can understand it for a company. 

If you upgraded after 15th August 2011 , we will give you free upgrade To tourweaver7 as we promised in the promotion.

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by DantE on December-20-2011 at 12:36pm
View DantE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DantE Search   Quote DantE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DantE
Standard Member
Standard Member
Macedonia
January-30-2011
39 Posts
Hi.
I have Tourweaver 6.50.111121 Professional purchased. Can my TW update to 7 version or not??? When I go check for updates, it says "You have the most updated version of Tourweaver Professional Edition..."... I think that it should be updated to 7..Please inform me...Thank You..
Stefan

Message posted by cheer on December-20-2011 at 9:03pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi DantE,

Our latest version for Tourweaver professional version is Tourweaver 7 pro .The reason why you see "You have the most updateded ...."when you check for update for your Tourweaver6.5 is that the tips is only for Tourweaver 6.It means you have the latest Tourweaver6.5.

Now Tourweaver7 has been released,you can go to our website www.easypano.com and log in your account from our "user panel". You will see the upgrade information .Check"My Upgrade:" then find "upgrade to Tourweaver7" and click"upgrade" to finish your upgrade.

If you forget your account and code ,you can send your purchased email address or your order information and your serial number to our support(support@easypano.com), we will help you find your account and code.

If you have other questions about upgrade or products,you can also send email to our support.

Best regards

Cheer    

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by DantE on December-22-2011 at 3:45am
View DantE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DantE Search   Quote DantE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DantE
Standard Member
Standard Member
Macedonia
January-30-2011
39 Posts
Thanks!..I just upgraded to 7 version and everything is ok.

All the best,
Stefan

Message posted by cheer on December-22-2011 at 5:29am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts
Thank for your support !
If you meet any questiosn and problem about tourweaver7 ,please let us know.
Any feedback is appreciated!
Best regards
cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by pedrobijou on December-23-2011 at 2:08pm
View pedrobijou's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pedrobijou Search   Visit pedrobijou's Homepage www   Quote pedrobijou Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pedrobijou
Standard Member
Standard Member
Portugal
December-22-2011
4 Posts

Hi friends

I just have upgraded to TW7! 

The Hot Spot are not being displayed in the VT.

What should I do???

Thanks

-------------
Pedro

Message posted by tolomeus on December-24-2011 at 3:14am
View tolomeus's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tolomeus Search   Visit tolomeus's Homepage www   Quote tolomeus Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tolomeus
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
April-05-2005
13 Posts

Dear all, I agree with Gordo! I am TW regular client since 1.0, and I find 200 dollars upgrade (6.5 to 7.0) not correct for us. I'm sure that Easypano will correct this mistake.

Regards,

Tolomeus

-------------
"non ti perdere sul serio"

Message posted by cheer on December-26-2011 at 12:15am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Dear pedrobijou,

Thank for your feeback about hotspot issue.We concern it very much!

We have tested all our program and here all works well.

Could you please sent us a project and published file which missed your hotspot.So we can test it and check the reason of it .

You can send us by www.sendbigfiles.com (support@easypano.com)

We will test and it give you a solution.

Thanks very much !

Merry Christmas and Have a Nice Holiday!

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register