Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: 1st HTML5 attempt, issues Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by gyrapix on December-22-2011 at 4:32am
View gyrapix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by gyrapix Search   Visit gyrapix's Homepage www   Quote gyrapix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
gyrapix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
September-03-2009
14 Posts
Just published my 1st attempt at a tour including google map and auto select HTML5 vs Flash
Kalkan Town Tour

Couple of points/Questions

Google map radar spots 'drift' over the map as it is zoomed (e.g. the point on the harbour wall ends up in the sea) is this normal ? and when setting these radar points it was a bit 'poke and hope' as the positioning and the mouse cursor were not the same place!

on an iPhone4 (I can't test on iPad) the tour loads and runs but:

various prompt messages appear (my website url , a 3digit number e.g.'208' and an OK button)
the thumbnail bar is not anchored to the bottom,
buttons that link to other websites do nothing
a tool bar is added

any clues, observations etc. appreciated

Regards

Stuart

Message posted by cheer on December-22-2011 at 5:09am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts
Hi gyrapix,
Thank for your helpful feeback .Some of features in HTML5 is not supported as Flash tour.For example the anchoring function is different from html5 and Flash You can first check this comparasion chart :http://www.easypano.com/comparison/functions-tw7.html.

Best regards
Cheer  

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by gyrapix on December-22-2011 at 5:28am
View gyrapix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by gyrapix Search   Visit gyrapix's Homepage www   Quote gyrapix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
gyrapix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
September-03-2009
14 Posts
Many thanks for the prompt reply, I assume my issue may be related to the fact that I have scale to browser window set which is listed as not supported... however Specified size (the only other option ).. is also not supported?? All Components anchoring is listed as supported..
very confused!

I presume I need to create a HTML5 tour with different layout settings etc and replace the html5 folder so the auto detect still functions but the 2 tours are different.

Stuart

Message posted by gyrapix on December-22-2011 at 5:51am
gyrapix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
September-03-2009
14 Posts
Just spotted that in your note regarding the launch of TW7

Added/improveed features for HTML5 Tour :

[*] Support adding Text.

[*] Support Still Image type scene.

[*] Support adding Image.

[*] Support adding TextArea.

[*] Support adding separated common Map and GoogleMaps.

[*] Support "Specified Size" and "Scale to Browser Window"

[*] Support Anchoring function for all components.

[*] Support Anchoring function for PopupWindow.

this list is different to the functions comparison chart... or am I missing something?
I appreciate that the software is a new release and documentation sometimes lags

Stuart

Message posted by cheer on December-22-2011 at 9:28pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

We are sorry about the mistake about the document.

After I confirmed it to our developer , "Specified Size" and "Scale to Browser Window" are supported by HTML5 in tourweaver7. Now i have fixed it .Thank for your helpful feedback and understanding.Any furtuer feedbacks and suggestions are appreciated!

You can use http://www.easypano.com/comparison/functions-tw7.html as your guide for HTML5 tour making.

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by gyrapix on December-23-2011 at 4:16am
gyrapix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
September-03-2009
14 Posts
thanks for the clarification.
Starting to get to grips with it..
however when selecting the google map radar spot in TW7 the positioning is very 'hit and miss' and when synchronising the radar and image sometimes the radar image is so far away from the point selected it is off the map.. and when the tour is viewed the points on the map drift as the map is zoomed any fix??

Also when viewing on iPhone I'm still getting a msg like 356 or 208 and have to select OK to continue, this happens for every scene.. I assume it is to do with screen size? any clues..

Regards

Stuart

Message posted by cheer on December-26-2011 at 5:14am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Dear gyrapix,

Thank for your feedbacks about the test.

I have also tested the radar and found it is a little miss by the setting point.

Our developer is trying to checking the reason of it.

As for the "iPhone I'm still getting a msg like 356 or 208" ,could you please send us the details about it.If you can send us the screenshots of the error tips,it could be better.

Thank for your suggestion and feedback.

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register