Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tour file sizes to big. Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by wilhelmreitz on December-22-2011 at 6:26am
View wilhelmreitz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by wilhelmreitz Search   Visit wilhelmreitz's Homepage www   Quote wilhelmreitz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
wilhelmreitz
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
October-27-2011
1 Posts
Good day,
I am new to tourweaver and I found that my tour sizes are very big more than 35 MB. Too large to send as an attachment on an e-mail. I was wondering if there is any way I can reduce the size. I understand that the panorama images itself takes up lot of space so what is the recommended size of an panorama image to be used on tourweaver without losing detail. I also use panoweaver for stitching.

Message posted by pedrobijou on December-22-2011 at 6:37am
View pedrobijou's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pedrobijou Search   Visit pedrobijou's Homepage www   Quote pedrobijou Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pedrobijou
Standard Member
Standard Member
Portugal
December-22-2011
4 Posts

I have exacly the samo isue,

I wonder what size advised,:

Size and resolution of each photo, especially if we produce the approximately 10 photos with a VT?

# # # # # # X px?
# # # MB?

Thanks for the hepl

-------------
Pedro

Message posted by Terry Nam on December-22-2011 at 10:21am
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts
Not that I am an expert but this is what I do. In your photo editing software, say photo shop, click the 'image' tab then change the size to perhaps to 4000x2000, then 'save for web and devices'. I usually set my final file size around 2mb each which works for me. 35MB is far too big I would of thought. But keep your original photo intact for future use. Good luck.

-------------
Terry
Nikon D300(Sept08), Sigma 8mm, agnos short

Message posted by cheer on December-22-2011 at 8:55pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi wilhelmreitz and pedrobijou,

Terry Nam is right ,there is no perfect standard size for a panorama,but generally we suggest 4000X2000.However, if you want to seek the high quality of the panorama you can make it larger.

If you have added video in the tour ,you can use online video in Tourweaver7.

For the send by mail issue,you can upload the file to your sever or send by some free files deliver service such as Dropbox or www.Transferbigfiles.com .

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register