Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW7 Preview not working Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by stefan72 on December-27-2011 at 7:26am
View stefan72's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stefan72 Search   Quote stefan72 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stefan72
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-25-2010
8 Posts
Hello,

i start TW7. Load the tour sample1.tw (or any other). I start the preview, I just get a white screen. I've been using Windows 7 64bit. With TW6.5 I have not the problem. What is the problem, please?

Message posted by leescott on December-27-2011 at 9:57am
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Funny when do it I just get the splash intro and nothing else. Sample 2 works for me,... I am using version .111213

If I change the skin to A1 then the load screen stops at 10%..

Hmmm

I even tried the TW.exe updated from the following post and it didn't work
Fix for Export
The only thing it fixed was the constant replay of the splash window

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by willie on December-27-2011 at 6:40pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

This is very like the problem I am having with TW7 and has caused me to stop using the programme all together and revert back to 6.5 till a solution is found.
When I try to add as skin all I get is the backgroung colour (likely to be white in your example) with no image shown.
According to Cheer, the programmer is looking into it. All I can do is wait. Hopefully a solution will be available soon!!

see this thread

Willie

Message posted by cheer on January-03-2012 at 1:01am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi all,

Sorry about this problem.

We found that in some computers the background work fine but in some computers it not works.

It is very strange and our developer is trying to fix it.

We will have a upgrade soon and we will fix this problem.

Thank for your patients and helpful support.

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by Brazil_Business on January-09-2012 at 9:36am
View Brazil_Business's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brazil_Business Search   Visit Brazil_Business's Homepage www   Quote Brazil_Business Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts

Hi All

I had the same problem you are all having in Safari, firefox, IE, opera and chrome

I updated all of the browsers, still nothing.

But you will have to update your flash player to 11. if you are using 9 or 10 you will still have this problem. In my case i had a black screen

Remember you will have to tell your customers that they will have to upgrade their flash player too.

Message posted by cheer on January-09-2012 at 9:43pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi Brazil_Business,

Thank for your testing and suggestion.

We wish all friends to upgrade to Flash player 11 and then check it.We will also optimized our program and check it.

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register