Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW 7120209 Bugs Fixed 7120113 (& not) Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by V3D360 on December-30-2011 at 3:26pm
View V3D360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by V3D360 Search   Quote V3D360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
V3D360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
December-30-2011
37 Posts

TW 700111213 Bugs with Windows XP SP3 32bits ,Flash Player 1101.102.55, Java 6 update 30 and java 7.02.

1.- Preview Mode : You cant see Flash files like Hotspots, Flash effects, Media.

2.-Published files:

2.1.-SWF: No Flash files like Hotspots, Flash effects, Media. And NO MUSIC.

About the Music Bug(SWF standalone),I have tested all version before TW 700111213and the last one that works fine was 650 110519

2.2.-VR and EXE files:You cant seeFlash files like Hotspots, Flash effects, Media.

3.- Common Bugs,AllPublished files:

3.1 When you put a name to a scene with letter "N"like bano ( bathroom in spanish ) The lens flare dont works

3.2 Hide Hotspot botton/action dont works with Polygonals Hotspots

Regards

Message posted by cheer on January-03-2012 at 2:05am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Dear V3D360,

First of all,thank for you helpful feedbacks and long time testing about TW700111213.

As other friends feedbacks, the hotspot missing issue is a problem which we are fixing now.

However, when we test here all computers all hotspot and buttons are work very well as before.

So we are very concern about this strange phenomenon.

We are sure that in most of computers ,hotspot works well but in some computer hotspot not works.

So we need your help.

Only the problem are reappeared here, we can find the reason.We test many many times but evertime.Hotspot works fine.

So could you please send us a sample of missing hotspot project and published file to us.Make sure the publish file is the same as the project.I mean send us a project and its published file.

So we can check what is missing about publiahed tour compared with the same project.We have test some customers project many times before.They said the hotspot is missing after publish.However we published his same project,the spot works here.

So we need your help about sending as a project and its published file which has hotspot problem.

If the file is too large.You can send them by www.transferbigfiles.com.

Our email address is support@easypano.com

Thanks!

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by Andreas on January-03-2012 at 8:17am
View Andreas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Andreas Search   Quote Andreas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Andreas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-03-2012
1 Posts
Dear Cheer,

we have the same hotspot problem here, and we have to downgrade back to TW 6.5 until this issue is fixed.

To help you find the problem, I have just uploaded a missing hotspot project and the published tour via transferbigfiles.com, as you requested. In the zip folder, you will also find a screenshot that clearly shows the missing hotspots (in this case, in preview mode).

My guess is that your developer will need some system information to narrow down the possible reasons for the hotspots disappearing. We are running Win 7 Professional and Flash Player version 11.1.102.55. Please let me know if you need any further information.

Kind regards,

Andreas

Message posted by V3D360 on January-03-2012 at 1:15pm
View V3D360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by V3D360 Search   Quote V3D360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
V3D360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
December-30-2011
37 Posts

Dear Cheer,

I have sent you a link where you can see the problem( From the tour you can download the SWF standalone file and Projects files).

Bugs:

VR File: No Hotspots, No Flash Effects

SWF: No hotspots, No Flash Effectsand No Music

Regards

Message posted by madmux on January-03-2012 at 4:08pm
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
I see - there are several issues which might (or might not) influence your problem. For example your tour tries to load .3ds file (guess it's a car 3D model), but you have removed that file from output. Player do not find this this file and throws error.
Maybe because of this error other things (like hotspots and similar) are not processed?

Madmux

Message posted by madmux on January-03-2012 at 6:26pm
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
I'm just saying that your tour is trying to load the .3ds file and it does not find it on your server:
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://www.vitroluxmadrid.es/download/resources/3ds_70.3ds"

Message posted by cheer on January-04-2012 at 5:26am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Dear V3D360,

Thank for your help of the project file.

But i test here all works very well.
So i still need your help.

Could you please send me a sample of tourweaver7 missing hotspot :

1.sample project

2.same sample published file

Please send us both,because every time i receive a project and download here then publish it ,it works.

You can send them by www.transferbigfils.com

Hope more friends could help us.

Best regrds

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by V3D360 on January-04-2012 at 10:24am
V3D360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
December-30-2011
37 Posts

Dear Cheer,

I have been testing and if you change the files from TW 7 Beta 111121 to TW 7 Buid 111213 ( TWinpro.exe, Rtk, STHtml5Config.dll and Resource folder) the Flash files works fine but the resolution is not good and the problem with the SWf standalone and the music still is on.
I think that the problem with Hotspots and Flash Effects, is with that files: Twinpro.exe, rtk,STHtml5Config.dll. adn Resource folder.

About the problem with the SWF stand alone file and No Music you have to see the changes from TW 650 110519 ( Its the last one version that works fine ).

Thanks a lot for your interest in this issue.

Regards

Message posted by cheer on January-05-2012 at 12:26am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi V3D360,

Thank for your file and helpful testing.

Your file and project is very helpful.

Our developer has found the reason of the problem and now they are trying to fix it and trying to give some testing solution.

For the SWF music issue,our developer has known it before.They will also fix it soon .

As soon as we fix it, we will let you know.

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by cheer on January-10-2012 at 5:28am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi

Our devveloper give me a testing file.

Could you please download it release it  and then copy and paste it to your install folder then replace the previous one.

Here is the download link :http://www.easypano.com/twtest/cheer/cheerhotspottesting.rar

If the hotspot issue is still there.

Please send me the logfile

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register