Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Easypano Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by blavey on January-09-2012 at 1:09pm
View blavey's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by blavey Search   Quote blavey Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
blavey
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-09-2012
4 Posts
when i publish the tour to my website it is in the upper left hand corner. is there a way to get it centered on the screen?

Message posted by smooth on January-09-2012 at 1:20pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

In your HTML code find the <div> tag.

Change this from <div id="flashcontent"> to <div align="center" id="flashcontent"> and save the modified .html page.

That's it!

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by blavey on January-09-2012 at 1:46pm
View blavey's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by blavey Search   Quote blavey Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
blavey
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-09-2012
4 Posts
Pretty new at this, which published file is the html code in?  I am using a hyperlink from a photo on my website to access the Tourweaver_TourXX.html file on my server.

Message posted by smooth on January-09-2012 at 1:52pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It will be the .html file that contains and displays your tour.

The Tourweaver_TourXX.html is the likely suspect!

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by blavey on January-09-2012 at 2:01pm
blavey
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-09-2012
4 Posts
When I open it the tour runs on the screen.  Do I need a program to display the code?

Message posted by 360panz on January-09-2012 at 10:49pm
View 360panz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360panz Search   Quote 360panz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360panz
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-10-2011
17 Posts
open it with notepad

Message posted by smooth on January-10-2012 at 5:04am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by blavey on January-09-2012
When I open it the tour runs on the screen.  Do I need a program to display the code?

You edit a .html page with a HTML editor like Dreamweaver, Frontpage, CoffeeCup HTML etc. Or as already mentioned you can open and edit in the most basic text format (Notepad or Wordpad).

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by blavey on January-10-2012 at 7:22am
blavey
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-09-2012
4 Posts
Ok got it centered. Thanks. Next issue is the back button doesn't work to get back to my website. Is there a way to have the virtual tour open in a new window?

Message posted by smooth on January-10-2012 at 8:40am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by blavey on January-10-2012
Is there a way to have the virtual tour open in a new window?

These are basic .html questions. The answer is yes, you need to add target="_blank" to your Hyperlink string.

Like this <a title="www.easypano.com" target="_blank"</a>

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register