Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Restart movie Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by willie on January-16-2012 at 6:58am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi

Is there an action or script I can use to restart a movie at the first scene. All I can see is an option to pause or play. What I am hoping to create is a reset button that will start the tour from the beginning of a specific movie as often as it is clicked. The only way I have found sofar is to create another movie track, but this only works once.

Anybody have any ideas, or am I missing something obvious!! I am using the latest version of TW.

Regards, Willie

Message posted by cheer on January-17-2012 at 4:33am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

You can try thoes actions.

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by willie on January-17-2012 at 4:59am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hello Cheer,

Thanks for your reply, but your suggestion is not exactly what I need to do. It is possible to stop a movie, play/pause a movie, but not restart a movie from frame 1 if the viewer is part way through that movie. I would like to create a Reset Tour button that would return the presentation to the point where it first opened and then autoplay. This action would also be coupled with opening and closing multi popup windows.

Any ideas?

Message posted by cheer on January-17-2012 at 5:27am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Yes, You can try to use popupwindows with action and hotspots.

Please view the second tour samples.

http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-gallery.html

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by willie on January-17-2012 at 5:52am
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Thanks Cheer,

I will give it a try.

Message posted by 360virtual on January-21-2012 at 3:57pm
View 360virtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360virtual Search   Visit 360virtual's Homepage www   Quote 360virtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360virtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
December-20-2011
6 Posts

I pretty sure in Tourweaver 4 it had this feature where you could add a button to restart the slide show from the beginning, was this removed from the newer versions?

Darryl Ruesch

Message posted by willie on January-21-2012 at 5:23pm
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi Darryl,

Well I had a copy of TW4 on my computer and had a look. Unfortunately I couldn't find any mention of resetting the movie. All I could see was stop, play/pause movie and go to a scene. I haven't yet found a satisfactory method to reset the active movie to the start.

Willie

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register