Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: preview not working Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mitcheee on January-17-2012 at 9:07am
View mitcheee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mitcheee Search   Quote mitcheee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mitcheee
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-29-2010
23 Posts
in the newest 7.00120113 version of TW i'm unable to preview my project is this a demo thing (never has been in the past) when i try a preview an error window comes up and says this program cannont display the webpage. in 7.0011111 i did not have this problem. also the publish does not seem to generate the .html file. anyone else seen this before?!

Message posted by willie on January-17-2012 at 10:39am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

if you go to Publish Settings and open the Flash VR tab, untick Slice Display. If I have this ticked, I can't preview anything. If I go ahead and publish it, the tour sticks at 10% loading. Untick the Slice Display fixes this.

Hope that helps

Willie

Message posted by David_OSU on January-17-2012 at 4:11pm
View David_OSU's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by David_OSU Search   Quote David_OSU Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
David_OSU
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
21 Posts

I had the same issue, so I tried your suggestion. Turns out it allowed me to at least preview the sample project, but as soon as I add one of my cylindrical panorama images as a scene it hangs at 10% and won't load any further.

I thought this might be a file size issue, so I reduced it to only 1.3MB and It still wouldnt load the preview.

I had no such issue using v6.5, if anyone finds a fix to that let me know.

-David

Message posted by cheer on January-17-2012 at 9:35pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi,

I will forward this issue to our developer.

You can try version 7.0011111or 7.0011213version now.http://www.easypano.com/Virtual-tour-software-56_519.html

Because it is in holiday in China,so our developer will come back to work about 15 days later.

We are sorry about this.

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by David_OSU on January-23-2012 at 10:15am
View David_OSU's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by David_OSU Search   Quote David_OSU Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
David_OSU
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
21 Posts

After some lengthy testing, here's what I discovered:

The Problem seems to stem from cylindrical panoramas and their dimensions.

Any image loaded that is 8000 pixels wide or higher locks up the preview and published file at 10% of loading, but images with a pixel width of 7999 and smaller seem to have no problem loading.

The big issues here is that for a 360 degree image 7999 pixels is not near large enough for a quality panorama.

• Testing performed in Version 7.00120113
  • CPU: Xeon 6core 3.2GHZ
  • Ram:12GB
  • Current Flash and Java Versions

Message posted by VRtour.nl on January-23-2012 at 11:46am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by mitcheee on January-17-2012
in the newest 7.00120113 version of TW i'm unable to preview my project is this a demo thing (never has been in the past) when i try a preview an error window comes up and says this program cannont display the webpage. in 7.0011111 i did not have this problem. also the publish does not seem to generate the .html file. anyone else seen this before?!

Hi,

Same problem over here.
Found that when there is a image (panorama) behind the scene, the preview not working is.

gr, Harry

Message posted by V3D360 on January-23-2012 at 1:06pm
View V3D360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by V3D360 Search   Quote V3D360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
V3D360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
December-30-2011
37 Posts

H,

Please see these topics TW 7120113 Debugs Fixed 7111213 (& not) and Tourweaver 7 new updated!!.

Debugs to be fixed, try with TW 700111111.

Regards

Message posted by VRtour.nl on January-23-2012 at 2:28pm
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts
Hi V3D360,

You put a lot of effort in testing. Thanks man!

Now it is Chinese new-year and the TW developer is on holyday until February 2, I will download version W 700111111 and see if I can produce a working VRtour.

I will inform you if everything works well.

Gr, Harry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register