Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Viewer Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by 360virtual on January-18-2012 at 5:57pm
View 360virtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360virtual Search   Visit 360virtual's Homepage www   Quote 360virtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360virtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
December-20-2011
6 Posts

not sure if this is just me but I am unable to have the viewer appear over an image, it works with still shots but no luck with a spherical pan.Seems like it will not bring to front, tried with the A1 template, added a pan image clicked preview no luck. anybody else have this issue?

Message posted by smooth on January-19-2012 at 11:51am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You will need to add the image as a background image to your skin. If you want an image to partially overlay the viewer this can be done with a .png24 image format that uses transparency. You will not want to cover the complete viewer area with a transparent area or you will lose the mouse interactivity.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by 360virtual on January-19-2012 at 4:31pm
View 360virtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360virtual Search   Visit 360virtual's Homepage www   Quote 360virtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360virtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
December-20-2011
6 Posts
Thanks for the reply Smooth, - in version 6.5, starting  a new project with the template A1, I can load up 1 panoramic photo then click preview and it will work like normal, when I do the exact same thing  in version 7 the image will not "bring to front" , I think this is a bug or maybe their is something wrong with my system.

Message posted by smooth on January-20-2012 at 1:26am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Oh OK, I had not ever tested a supplied Easypano library skin.

Yes it 100% has a problem.

But to get around this i have modified the A1 skin which will work and let you get along with your project.

Download from here and unzip and place into your Easypano Tourweaver 7 skin directory.

The directory is located at:

C:\Program Files\Easypano\Tourweaver 7.00 Professional Edition\Skin (folder)

Once place into this folder, start up Tourweaver and it will be available from the skin library.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by 360virtual on January-20-2012 at 3:05am
360virtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
December-20-2011
6 Posts
Thanks Smooth, you are a big help!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register