Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: problem with position of radar Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ctargioni on January-21-2012 at 12:25am
View ctargioni's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ctargioni Search   Quote ctargioni Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ctargioni
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
January-21-2012
1 Posts
I bought the standard version of Tourweaver. I place the radar on a map, synchronizing it with the corresponding photo. When I publish, the radar is positioned at the top of the frame that contains the map, on the left (in the corner!) and not at the point indicated in the layout; in addition the radar doesn't spin. I have to fix soon. Thanks for the help!

to see:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/erroromw.png

I've tried the version 6.5 of tourweaver and, in this version, the bug does not exist!!

Message posted by VRtour.nl on January-23-2012 at 11:42am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts
Hi Ctargioni,

Yes, I have this problem to. It is definitely a bug!

Gr, Harry

Message posted by sodzik on January-26-2012 at 3:47pm
View sodzik's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sodzik Search   Quote sodzik Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sodzik
Standard Member
Standard Member
Czech Republic
January-26-2012
3 Posts
I'm having the latest 7.120113 on Win Vista 32bit having this same problem - and it worked on 6.5. I would like to know how easypano is going to deal with this as it concerns all licenced users of your proffesional edition of Tourweaver.
I have been trying to contact EasyPano directly via emails and panel, but no response...

Message posted by smooth on January-27-2012 at 12:41am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

The no response is because all Easypano staff are on Chinese New Year holiday.

Tourweaver 7 is full of bugs and all get resolved "eventually" when they become apparent. You simply have to report and wait or go back to using version 6.5

It has always been this way. Product is released too early, before being properly beta tested.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by sodzik on January-28-2012 at 10:49am
View sodzik's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sodzik Search   Quote sodzik Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sodzik
Standard Member
Standard Member
Czech Republic
January-26-2012
3 Posts
Thanks Smooth, but how can I downgrade to 6.5 when I have a license key only to 7.0? I mean, new customers are just shut down by this apparent misconceptual behaviour of easypano. I mean, I was testing 5.0 and 6.5 and had no other chance for buying the key than 7.0 which appears to be full of buggs.

Message posted by smooth on January-28-2012 at 11:55am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Sorry, I don't have the answer if you never had version 6.5. All I can do is tell you to contact Easypano direct support@easypano.com or wait for the bugs to be sorted.

Jumping in on any new release from Easypano is a mistake from past history. It has always been this way, new releases come with bugs (admittedly they do get sorted in the end). Of course you did not know this.

Sorry I can't do more.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by vilmer on January-29-2012 at 12:47pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Are the .tw project files backwards compatible between tw7 and tw6.5? Maybe you could build your tour and let someone else generate it with tw6.5.

Later,
Ronald

-------------

Message posted by cheer on February-01-2012 at 10:00pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi

Sorry about the new tw7 problems, we  just comes back from the Holiday .

So now our job is trying to fix the problems.

Hope you can feedback the problems and send us the project and published files at the same time.

We test tw7 here and all works well, so it is a little hard about testing the problem.

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by VRtour.nl on February-02-2012 at 3:48am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts
Hi Cheer,

Welcome back.

January 24, Ive send you (and EP-Support) a couple of mails with feedback, project and sample files.

How can I help you, do you need more information?

Gr, Harry

Message posted by recalculando on February-08-2012 at 7:50pm
View recalculando's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by recalculando Search   Quote recalculando Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
recalculando
Standard Member
Standard Member
Argentina
December-28-2011
1 Posts

Hello

I have the same problem ! please expect a prompt solution

Regards

-------------
Hello

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login