Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW 6.5 issues with pop ups/file in html5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on January-27-2012 at 8:51am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hi there guys...

so am starting my biz year and resaddling on panoramic work. I've just made and published my first HTML5 version of a tour and have a couple of questions:

The tour only shows panoramas and no pop ups correct? This makes sense as they tend to be text, map, vid, pics which I tend to format at a given size relative to my standard 900x600 publishing settings. However any buttons that I've published to act as links to photos still remain visible in the tour but don't actually do anything. Is there a way I can have these buttons vanish for HTML5?

I'm also concerned ybout file sizes. I tend to publish 4000x2000 Pixel images with 1-2MB file size. This seems a tad much for mobile surfing. Any tips here on what to do here?

Here are the links to the flash and HTML5 versions:

http://tour.mediaeller.com/uebermuth/_auto/Ipano_DrT.html

http://tour.mediaeller.com/uebermuth/_auto/html5/DrT.html

Cheers

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on January-27-2012 at 9:57am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Speaking HTML5

Tourweaver 6.5 doesn't support pop-ups.

Tourweaver 7.0 does support pop-ups.

File size in doesn't matter for HTML5 because Tourweaver only outputs iPhone images sized at 500px cube faces and iPad at 955px cube faces. You can confirm this by checking your published HTML5 scene folder.

Understand HTML5 is an inferior platform to Flash and not all features work.

Please see the HTML5 section of the (F1) help file. 

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by phoenixrising on January-27-2012 at 10:29am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Thankyou Smooth. As always... Mr helpful ;-)

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register