Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 7 html5 hotspots cant be seen Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ismailcifci on February-01-2012 at 5:10pm
View ismailcifci's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ismailcifci Search   Visit ismailcifci's Homepage www   Quote ismailcifci Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ismailcifci
Standard Member
Standard Member
Turkey
February-01-2012
1 Posts
Hello everybody,

I have the Tourweaver 7.00.120113

When i publish a virtual tour in html5, the hotspots (arrows whicha are links to other scenes) can not be seen.

I tried this even in the most simple tours. But the result is the same.

Can someone help ?

best regards,

-------------
smail ifci
Yacht Master, Electrical & Electronic Engineer

Message posted by panouser123 on February-07-2012 at 5:07am
View panouser123's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panouser123 Search   Quote panouser123 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panouser123
Standard Member
Standard Member

February-07-2012
18 Posts
I have the same problem.

Easypano? will you solve this BIG issue?

regards

Message posted by Linhof on February-07-2012 at 3:16pm
View Linhof's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Linhof Search   Quote Linhof Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Linhof
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-21-2011
2 Posts

I have a similar problem which happens occasionally in 6.5 tours. The tour will publish and run fine on the local computer, but when loaded on a server the hotstpot icons are missing (but mouse pointer shows clickable), and the missing hotspots action does not operate when the area is clicked.
I have confirmed that all files/folders present in the local published tour are present in the server tour.
I publish the tour locally, test it (works), ftp whole folder and all its contents to the web server, and then the symptoms described above are present. 
It is as if the hotspot icons and their related actions are omitted, but I do not see any file/folder discrepancy between local and server computers.
I have confirmed that all the element layers are in the correct z-order.  I have confirmed I have the most current build of my 6.5 edition.
I have published many tours, and this occurs seemingly at random, and I cannot track down the cause.  Sometimes, simply rebuilding the tour solves it, but not always.  I am certainly open to suggestions on what would cause this symptom.

Message posted by images4 on February-12-2012 at 9:06am
View images4's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by images4 Search   Visit images4's Homepage www   Quote images4 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
images4
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
February-12-2012
1 Posts
7.00.120209 Tourweaver

- custom html5 hotspots with link to external url work in the preview but do not work once output (either locally or online).

- hotspot states (mouseover) etc. do not show in html5 output version, but work perfectly in the preview.

(comment: at least some of these issues are iphone/os related, but I'm having the problem with safari pc too)

thank you in advance for looking at these issues

-------------

Message posted by smooth on February-12-2012 at 9:21am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

When you preview, you are viewing Flash.

• HTML5 output does NOT support "Link to URL"
  • HTML5 output does NOT support "Button States"

You will find what is and isn't supported for HTML5 output within the Tourweaver Help (F1) file. Click on Introduction>What's New in Tourweaver 7>(look for) New features in output HTML5 format and click any of the improvements to open the page that shows supported features.

Hope this helps with HTML5 tour building guidance.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register