Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Temporary Files Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by David_OSU on February-06-2012 at 1:52pm
View David_OSU's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by David_OSU Search   Quote David_OSU Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
David_OSU
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
21 Posts

Does tourweaver create a temporary file set every time you preview your project? Does it ever clean these files up? I found nearly 300 folders in my  (C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\Temp) directory titled "TWxxxx"

combined they are over 8 GB

Is it an issue if I occasionally delete these or are they crucial to your current projects?

Message posted by smooth on February-07-2012 at 2:36am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

As a rule your temp folder should empty when you close programs that use it.

Or the file space in the temp folder is overwritten as it's limit is reached.

You can manually delete all the files in your temp folder anytime you like, if files are in use they won't be able to be deleted. Close the program and these files can then be deleted.

You can access your temp file by going to Windows Start and typing %TEMP% the folder will show up and you click on the folder to open. Ctrl+A to select all. Ctrl+D to delete.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by David_OSU on February-09-2012 at 10:27am
View David_OSU's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by David_OSU Search   Quote David_OSU Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
David_OSU
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
21 Posts

Thanks Smooth! That helps. Although i still think its odd that Tourweaver doesn't automatically erase these files when closing the application.

David

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register