Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Poor quality in fullscreen mode Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by aspriter on February-11-2012 at 9:45am
View aspriter's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by aspriter Search   Quote aspriter Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
aspriter
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-25-2011
16 Posts
Hi,
now in version 120209 i have massive problems with the quality in fullscreen mode. There the dynamic reload of the better quality don't work anymore?!! Switching back to "normal" size window the scene starts in the (poor) start quality but the reloading of the higher resolution starts immediately and works fine. I tried to compile the Flash with different settings but still with no effect.
Works fine up to now in all 6.50 versions...
Installed Flash version is 10,3,183,7
Kind regards
/Ralf

Message posted by smooth on February-11-2012 at 9:53am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You need to update your Flash plug-in's Tourweaver now works with Flash 11

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by aspriter on February-11-2012 at 10:28am
View aspriter's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by aspriter Search   Quote aspriter Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
aspriter
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-25-2011
16 Posts
ok, thanks smooth for the quick answer. Now Flash shows version 11,1,102,55 installed - but the problem still is the same...
You can have a look at http://www.comuseum.de/ms-lofoten/flash/tour_lofoten-tour.html . Even if you begin to move inside a pano in fullscreen the quality breaks down. Sometimes you see incomplete or wrong placed textures (e.g. http://www.comuseum.de/ms-lofoten/screen1.jpg )
???
Regards
/Ralf

Message posted by smooth on February-11-2012 at 10:35am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, it is the preview track you are seeing. It takes a loooooong time for your full resolution image to load.

• What are the file sizes within the published "scene" folder?
  • Also are you using the "Slice Display" publish option?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by aspriter on February-11-2012 at 10:42am
aspriter
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-25-2011
16 Posts
yes i used this option with Fill mode=Blur and a JPG-quality of 80%. In the scene folder are some zip's and jpg's - the largest one is 62kB...
Regards
/Ralf

Message posted by smooth on February-11-2012 at 10:47am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Try a publish without using the Slice Display option.

Clear your browser cache.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by aspriter on February-11-2012 at 10:57am
aspriter
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-25-2011
16 Posts
sorry still the same. tried in various browsers and with an published exe - without slice option...

Regards
/ralf

Message posted by aspriter on February-11-2012 at 10:59am
aspriter
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-25-2011
16 Posts
the tour was originally developed in version 6.5 ! But don't say me do it all (and other tours!) again...

Message posted by smooth on February-11-2012 at 11:04am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Sorry, you will need to contact support@easypano.com

I'm just an end user like you, I have suggested my theories and thoughts.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by aspriter on February-11-2012 at 11:05am
aspriter
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-25-2011
16 Posts
ok thanks a lot for this!
regards + nice weekend
/Ralf

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register