Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: sample1 still not works Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by stefan72 on February-11-2012 at 2:25pm
View stefan72's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stefan72 Search   Quote stefan72 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stefan72
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-25-2010
8 Posts
Hello,

I work with Windows 7 64 bit, Flash Player 11.1.102.55 and Tourweaver 7.00.120.209. If I start at the sample1 viewed, is only the opening credits. This is repeated again and again. The virtual tour is missing. This was also the last version it that way. Why is that? I will not use the version 7 and remained at 6.5.

greeting
Stefan

Message posted by smooth on February-12-2012 at 12:34am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Upload for download your program file and I will take a look.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by leescott on February-12-2012 at 6:16pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

I get the same thing as well

I too have Windows 7 64 bit, Flash Player 11.1.102.55 and Tourweaver 7.00.120.209.

1) I removed the pre-load screen and replace it with a standard laod bar and it only gets to 10% and it stops laoding

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by stefan72 on February-14-2012 at 1:36pm
View stefan72's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stefan72 Search   Quote stefan72 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stefan72
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-25-2010
8 Posts
@smooth

I have no file. I've just started tourwaver and loaded sample1. Preview and exe-file I have tested. Only startup screen launches.

Message posted by leescott on February-14-2012 at 9:38pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Smooth, It's the Sample1 provided with TW7

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----

Message posted by smooth on February-15-2012 at 12:59am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, I have that and it works fine for me on all three computers I have tested it on. Win7/64, Win7/32 and XP/SP3

Be sure when you are installing the update that you have transfered your license and uninstalled the previous version. It can also be a good idea to delete the Tourweaver install directory.

Be 100% sure to back-up any custom made or supplied skins first. 

Also, clearing your web browser cache might be beneficial. Or testing with a non previous used browser. Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari etc. 

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by leescott on February-15-2012 at 8:58pm
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Smooth,

Did the uninstall, cleared ie temp files, Windows temp files and still the same thing .

HTML5 works in Safari, but flash dosen't work in IE, Firefox, Or Chrome......

I'll keep digging

*** The tour doesn't work on my Laptop, but works on my desktop

Laptop Sony Vaio Dual Core 64bit Win7 w/ 8GB ram Mobile Intel Video Driver...

Desktop HP  Dual Core 4GB Ram ATI Video card

-------------
----

Message posted by leescott on February-17-2012 at 5:13pm
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Got it!!!!

Turned off sliced display and "sample 1" worked!!!!!!!

Click on Publish - "FlashVR (tab)" - uncheck "sliced display" and it works...

-------------
----

Message posted by rfh12002 on March-14-2012 at 4:23pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts
I've just downloaded 7 now and I've got the same problem - and I did the uncheck sliced display thing... No joy.   The preview stops at 10 percent and the published file stops at 10 percent. The same 360 image works perfectly in 6 and 6.5

I've also tried to upload a file for facebook by uploading to that ieasypano site and no joy there either. The site says I am a member but when I put in my username and password into the boxes on TW itself it keeps on saying that I've used the wrong username... FB is the only reason I'd consider upgrading to 7 and its not looking good right now.

Any thoughts on either of these?
Thanks,
Forrest

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by Vemvirtual on March-14-2012 at 4:34pm
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by stefan72 on February-11-2012
I will not use the version 7 and remained at 6.5.

greeting
Stefan

kkkk, say me if you make success on this issue from easypano! I shall thank you.

Michel.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register