Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Video export TW7 - low framerate problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by panouser123 on February-15-2012 at 10:12am
View panouser123's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panouser123 Search   Quote panouser123 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panouser123
Standard Member
Standard Member

February-07-2012
18 Posts
I have tried to export several different options mpeg-1, mpeg-2, avi (h.264) at HD 720p resolution 1280x720. No matter which framerate i choose for output, the exported video at higher rotating speeds is not even close being smooth. Lower rotating speeds seems almost ok.

The overall framerate seems to be very poor, sometimes it also skips few frames. Mpeg video have also at the beggining several visual errors.

Anyone can help?

Regards,

Message posted by panouser123 on February-15-2012 at 4:59pm
View panouser123's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panouser123 Search   Quote panouser123 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panouser123
Standard Member
Standard Member

February-07-2012
18 Posts
Update: i've also tried to export to FULL HD 1920x1080 at various framerate settings and result is even worse.

Using the same video the exported video duration is shorter. So, everything is happening faster with very poor framerate.

Bottom line is:
Lower resolutions works fine but still not perfect -> you at least get video exactly how you edited it.

But HD resolution video is nightmare -> in my case the exported video is shortened from 4min to 2min so everything is happening faster with very, very poor framerate.

Message posted by panouser123 on February-16-2012 at 12:55pm
panouser123
Standard Member
Standard Member

February-07-2012
18 Posts
anybody? Easypano?

Message posted by panouser123 on March-02-2012 at 7:04am
panouser123
Standard Member
Standard Member

February-07-2012
18 Posts
Anything new?

Message posted by sevaegir on March-26-2012 at 4:49am
View sevaegir's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sevaegir Search   Quote sevaegir Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sevaegir
Standard Member
Standard Member
Ukraine
December-26-2011
21 Posts
Good afternoon,
   And again, some words about video. We continue to research video quality and conduct more new tests, which all led us to the following conclusion: errors in video occur in any resolution higher than 720x480, 720x576. A video file with resolution of 1280x720, for some unknown reason, consumes less disk space than a video with resolution of 720x480, and it has obvious errors (examples we attached as links to the letter we sent you yesterday).
   What is interesting: a 720x480 and 720x576 video has a clearly visible aliasing (if I remember the name for this bug correctly) on straight surfaces of a panorama. The same defect is not observed in panoramas with higher resolution.
We will share new results of our tests with you for the sake of mutual business and better results.

With kindest regards,
Pavel

Message posted by interactive360 on August-13-2012 at 11:39am
View interactive360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by interactive360 Search   Quote interactive360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
interactive360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-23-2008
11 Posts
Does anyone else believe this (straight from Tourweaver product description page):

HD AVI Virtual Tour
You can export your virtual tour into High definition video format, which can be played on your TV and any other displays direcly. FLV virtual tour is also supported.

I cannot get the video to export at HD quality without having errors in the image. It likes to rotate and start having errors in the pixels towards the bottom the screen. Some images seem to do alright while others are just terrible.

Don't mention you have HD quality when this is far from the truth. I have tried all sorts of different things to try and correct the problem, but it seems to be a problem with Tourweaver. This was suppose to be a quick export for my client, but now I am way to many hours into it and losing money as I speak. I am getting tired of putting more hours in because the software won't do what it is suppose to do.

Easypano do you have any answers?

-------------
interactive360

Message posted by panouser123 on August-23-2012 at 7:00am
panouser123
Standard Member
Standard Member

February-07-2012
18 Posts
Easypano?

Message posted by smooth on August-23-2012 at 8:20am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Your question should be put to Easypano direct. support@easypano.com
If you get an acceptable answer let us all know.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register