Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW7 not previewing Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Gordo on March-02-2012 at 5:38pm
View Gordo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gordo Search   Visit Gordo's Homepage www   Quote Gordo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gordo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-05-2009
38 Posts
I just update the latest version of TW7 120209. When trying to preview the tour or play the published tour the loading stops at 10%. Any ideas?

Message posted by leescott on March-02-2012 at 9:33pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Did you try turning off slice when publishing?

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by Vemvirtual on March-03-2012 at 11:57am
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
#0002003 : Unable to save! Make sure the driver is writable and non-shared with enough space.

Allways I try to edit thumbnail and run preview this message appears, and my fonts' mode showing system change (ClearType is deactiveted on my system) and thumbnail list values does not appears. Why?

tw7 pro windows7.

Message posted by willie on March-03-2012 at 2:06pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Vemvirtual on March-03-2012
#0002003 : Unable to save! Make sure the driver is writable and non-shared with enough space.

Try saving the tour by using "Save As" from the "File" dropdown menu and then open the new TW file. That should work!

Willie

Message posted by Gordo on March-03-2012 at 5:33pm
View Gordo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gordo Search   Visit Gordo's Homepage www   Quote Gordo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gordo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-05-2009
38 Posts
Nothing seems to work. I've even downloaded older versions with the same problem.

Message posted by smooth on March-04-2012 at 1:26am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Try saving to your Desktop and NOT to the Easypano Tourweaver "Output" folder.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by funkens on March-05-2012 at 4:57am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
For me it helped to turn of the slice.

@ Leescott,
are you still publishing without slice? I am still stuck without being able to use slice.

Message posted by leescott on March-05-2012 at 8:25am
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Yes still publishing with out slice. This needs to be resovlved

Cheer where ae you???  EP we need a advocate back on the forums to be a voice for our concerns

PS I know Cheer is gone, but we need that inside voice at HQ quick

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by Vemvirtual on March-05-2012 at 1:56pm
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
Thank you smooth and willie for your suggestions. I tried to do this... but unsuccessfully.

It's ridicule.
Now it really seems that nothing works. When I try to simply edit or add an other thumbnail tw7 crashes down and doesn't work any more.

Message posted by Gordo on March-05-2012 at 3:56pm
Gordo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-05-2009
38 Posts
Turning slice off worked for me. Thanks everyone for your input.
I agree with Lee, it would be nice to at least hear something from EP. It's very frustrating trying to explain to a client that you are waiting to hear from the developers, because the client doesn't want to know about the behind the scenes issues.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register