Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Editing config_xxx.bin Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by nerjaace on March-10-2012 at 1:30pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi , has anyone had any success in getting access to the config file??

I want to see if I can make a change to my tour and wondered if anyone has manged to see inside the file. I have tried notepad but no luck there.

Any help appreciated.

Message posted by nerjaace on March-10-2012 at 1:52pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Ok I have managed to get onto the config file using a Hex Editor. However this has not helped much.

Here is what I am trying to acheive if anyone can help.

I have a tour but I want to be able to share the tour amongst various real estate agents. So basically when each agent looks at the tour it will show thier details and logos. The tour is kept very simple so only shows 1 logo within the actual tour. There are only 2 changes to be made for each agent, First the loading page and secondly the Agent logo within the tour.

I have managed to change the loading page easily enough just by making individual vt_xxx.html files and changing the image file name. But when it comes to changing the Agent logo within the tour I can only assume that the config file keeps the details to where the image gets picked up in the recources folder. So in an ideal world I would edit the config file to point to another image and save it as config2 or whatever and then make that change in the vt_xxx.html file.

I hope I am making sense??

Message posted by madmux on March-10-2012 at 2:27pm
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Hi nerjaace,

The config file is an xml file which is ziped and encrypted (or vice versa). In other words - a lot of hacking. But you can get away with easier solution. You need flash app which loads your ini (xml) file and shows logo according to info found in that ini file. If you provide specific details i may help you.

Best wishes,
Madmux

Message posted by nerjaace on March-10-2012 at 3:12pm
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Thanks madmux, is flash app some sort of software?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register