Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Looping Panoramas in Tourweaver Standard? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by boothy on March-11-2012 at 2:11pm
View boothy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by boothy Search   Visit boothy's Homepage www   Quote boothy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
boothy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
April-18-2010
23 Posts

Hi All

I have 2 panoramas in my tour, the first I would like to play only once has an intro, the second I would then like to loop continuously - is this possible in tourweaver 7 standard ? I have tried all the loop settings in scene properties but nothing seems to make a difference .

Thanks in Advance

Boothy

Message posted by panozon on March-11-2012 at 9:52pm
View panozon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panozon Search   Visit panozon's Homepage www   Quote panozon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panozon
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
35 Posts
Hi boothy

go to [movie REC]

in the SlideShow movie you can duplicate the frame of the scene that you want it to repeat in the movie by right click on the last frame and copy it then past it and Pull it's length.

repeat the frame as many as you want.

good luck.

Message posted by boothy on March-12-2012 at 9:53am
View boothy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by boothy Search   Visit boothy's Homepage www   Quote boothy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
boothy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
April-18-2010
23 Posts

Thanks Panozon

That worked great ( it threw me not being able to edit default slideshow until I made a copy of slideshow and then it worked well).

Thanks again

Boothy

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register