Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: VIEWER RESIZE Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Alebovero on March-16-2012 at 2:53am
View Alebovero's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alebovero Search   Visit Alebovero's Homepage www   Quote Alebovero Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alebovero
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
March-16-2012
3 Posts
Hi all,
I have created a tour in full-hd for a museum totem but I need to view tha same tour also on computer and monitors that can't reach that resolution.
Can anyone tell me how can I RESIZE, not CROP the viewer when I see the tour?
Is there something that I have to do in the builder?
Thanks a lot,
Alessandro

Message posted by smooth on March-18-2012 at 10:10am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I'm not 100% sure what you have already done?

Flash in Kiosk mode using standalone Flash will always scale to the monitor regardless of screen resolution.

If you are using HTML as the display method you need to make your tour scale and be 100% x 100% of the browser. This is an option when starting your tour build with Tourweaver.

Maybe if you can explain more about what you have already, we might be able to assist further.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Alebovero on March-19-2012 at 5:12am
View Alebovero's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alebovero Search   Visit Alebovero's Homepage www   Quote Alebovero Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alebovero
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
March-16-2012
3 Posts
Hi, now I try to explain better my problem.
I have created a virtual tour with tourweaver 6.5 with the window size of 1920 x 1080. When I play it inside a browser or using the .exe I can't see all the interface of 1920x1080 because of the maximum resolution of my monitor is 1600x1200. So I can see only the tour cropped... Is there a method to prevent the interface is cut and you can instead resize the window to see the entire application?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help,
Alessandro

Message posted by Alebovero on March-21-2012 at 8:03am
Alebovero
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
March-16-2012
3 Posts
Can anyone help me solving this problem?
Thanks to all,
Alessandro

Message posted by smooth on March-21-2012 at 8:22am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

As I have already explained.

You need your tour to display 100x100% of the browser. This topic has been covered many, many times. You DO NOT make a sized (by pixels) viewer window. Please search the forum for previous replies and instruction on this topic.

Link 1

Link 2

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Vemvirtual on March-21-2012 at 4:27pm
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
alebovero,
If I had understood your problem (I'm not sure)... try it below:

You can export your presentation tour as a video, to run it into a dvd or cd for full hd format size in a player, and register another project to make a tour to view in computer (always with smooth's recommendations on post above).

I've tried a similar thing, but not to full hd. I succeeded doing this to view the same project at the same time (connecting pc to tv) in a tv hd (not full) 1440x1080 or 1440x720 and computer without cutting tour's interface. Your monitor should support these formats, and pc's monitor and tv should have the same size configuration.

I hope to help.

Message posted by smooth on March-22-2012 at 12:28am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I don't think it is about video for DVD etc. But I could be wrong? This is why I asked earlier "I'm not 100% sure what you have already done?"

To me it sounds like he has simply set the scene viewer to 1920x1080 and wonders why when it is viewed through a lesser resolution it doesn't resize.

This is why it should be set to work with percentage and not exact pixels size. 

Percentage can be set as the rule/behavior to either the scene viewer or the main viewer (stage) or both! 

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Vemvirtual on March-22-2012 at 1:18pm
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
Yea. That is Smooth.

I understood he does not want it lesser than 1920x1080 (Full hd). To see and control a tour in tv from a pc monitor, size of both should be the same, but his monitor does not work with a bigger resolution than 1600x1200. (that is)

Checking percentage option on, and trying control the tour on television from his computer, even its resolution is smaller than tv, it will adapt perfectly (may be tv screen bigger than tour on) . Tv show its as in computer, but not as full hd format.

You are correct Smooth.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register