Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Drag Cursor Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Nicole@lt3d on March-25-2012 at 11:46pm
View Nicole@lt3d's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Nicole@lt3d Search   Visit Nicole@lt3d's Homepage www   Quote Nicole@lt3d Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Nicole@lt3d
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-25-2012
2 Posts
Is there a way to enable a drag cursor instead of the standard pan cursor?

-------------
Nicole

Message posted by smooth on March-26-2012 at 1:43am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Drag cursor is an option of HTML5 output only.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Nicole@lt3d on March-26-2012 at 9:37am
View Nicole@lt3d's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Nicole@lt3d Search   Visit Nicole@lt3d's Homepage www   Quote Nicole@lt3d Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Nicole@lt3d
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-25-2012
2 Posts
I figured but I don't see anyway to enable it in Tourweaver. It does not switch to that by default. Do you know how to enable it for HTML5?

Thanks

-------------
Nicole

Message posted by smooth on March-26-2012 at 9:43am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It is part of the default HTML5 menu bar for iDevices.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by funkens on March-28-2012 at 4:33am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
Nicole,
If you visit iosvr.com you can test a different viewer designed for ios, there you can actually easily change the settings for the cursor and turning of the image, it should al be possible and usually EP supports these kind of things, up to you to get them to enable us to finetune ios settings.
good luck

Message posted by smooth on March-28-2012 at 4:43am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

The same switch is already available in Tourweaver HTML5. As I stated it is on the HTML5 menu bar.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by funkens on March-28-2012 at 6:04am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
smooth,
do you know were to find the data file were one can change the settings for this switch? as i mentioned with iosvr it is easily located and changed.
i kind of checked the .js files but could not locate these settings there.
I must say the html5 output of EP is just perfect, now it shows maps, popups, hotspots and everything.

thanx,

Message posted by smooth on March-28-2012 at 11:46am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You would like a check box in the GUI so you can choose to start HTML5 tour with (mouse) Drag instead of (mouse) Pan?

I'm sure Easypano could add this feature to the Publish options. You should request this as a wish list feature. support@easypano.com

Currently the switch must be located in the encrypted .bin  file.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by funkens on March-29-2012 at 12:42pm
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
Smooth,
that was kind of my question, i would prefer to be able to control more things.
is it possible for us to enter that .bin file and change settings, or does EP encrypt those things so we cant change settings?

Message posted by smooth on March-29-2012 at 10:50pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by funkens on March-29-2012
Smooth,
that was kind of my question, i would prefer to be able to control more things.
is it possible for us to enter that .bin file and change settings, or does EP encrypt those things so we cant change settings?

.bin file is encrypted so you cannot edit.

While I understand what you want to do, I'm not sure why? Drag is horrible and a step backwards in my eyes. But I'm sure easypano could add a switch to give everybody the choice when publishing. Send your request to support@easypano.com and link them to this thread.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register