Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Bing map is supported by TW 7 Pro Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on March-30-2012 at 6:53am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Dear All,

Bing Map is supported by Tourweaver 7 Professional Edition in addition to the German/Japanese interface. The build number is 7.00.120330.

The program can be downloaded at http://www.easypano.com/download-virtual-tour-software.html. Please simply replace the existing files on your computer to try this newly supported feature. Hope you enjoy it.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by smooth on March-30-2012 at 7:43am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Where are the INSTRUCTIONS? nothing about Bing in the (F1) user manual.

This is the second release stating that BING maps are now available "Hope you enjoy it" builds 120327 and now 120330.

Hard to enjoy if we have no idea on how to implement it? Do we need API key? No/Yes? Can we choose Bing over Google or vise versa?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by smooth on March-30-2012 at 9:18am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Getting Bing API Domain Key.

I guess you have to email the address provided if you have more than 1 domain to be used.

All of this is summation as nobody has provided any instructions.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by David_OSU on March-30-2012 at 10:01am
View David_OSU's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by David_OSU Search   Quote David_OSU Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
David_OSU
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
21 Posts

Thanks For the Instructions Smooth.

Perhaps Someone at EasyPano can comment as to whether or not bing will be available in TW6.5?

David

Message posted by prb16 on March-30-2012 at 12:17pm
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
I can not understand why another version of TW7 has been released when a lot of the bugs that make it virtually unusable have have not bee resolved.

Yes it would be great to have Bing/Google maps in 7 but I agree with David, EP should update 6.5 as more of a priority until TW7 is stable and more bug free.

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by giovani on March-30-2012 at 8:34pm
View giovani's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by giovani Search   Visit giovani's Homepage www   Quote giovani Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
giovani
Standard Member
Standard Member
Croatia
March-30-2012
10 Posts
I tried everything I could. I spent eight hours trying out, but I could not make it to Google Maps. I made the same as written smooth. It show me a script error and can not adjust Latitude and Longitude
always returns to zero.
I found Bing Domain API key and nothing. Of course the google map I've tried everything and anything for nothing.
Is it me, or something is wrong :D
Thanks for the advice in the near future

Message posted by easypano on March-30-2012 at 11:01pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Thanks you, Smooth. We will update the help file in next update with some bugs fixed. It is kind of rush for us this time.

David, TW 6.5 Pro and PW7 Pro will support Bing Map no later than next week while PW 8 Pro with Bing Map supported will be released today.

Paul, our programmers are working on some bugs, but it hasn't been ready for update yet. We have different programmers responsible for different features. Thank you for your understanding.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by Vertige on April-04-2012 at 4:54am
View Vertige's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vertige Search   Quote Vertige Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vertige
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
March-08-2012
14 Posts
Hello, just like Giovani even with a brand new Bing Map API key, map will not center, Lat and Long indicators do not display decimals

-------------
Window7, 64 bits, CPU Intel i7-2600, the latest Flash and Java updates

Message posted by smooth on April-04-2012 at 8:57am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Getting your GPS coordinates for Bing:

• Browse to Bing maps http://maps.bing.com
  • Enter your town/city/place (this example I chose the Eiffel Tower, Paris, France) hit enter/search.
  • You can see the GPS Latitude and Longitude just under the title (as highlighted).
  • Copy the paste the Latitude Co-ords (Cyan) from the webpage and paste into Tourweaver GUI (Cyan).
  • Copy the paste the Longitude Co-ords (Magenta) from the webpage and paste into Tourweaver GUI (Magenta). All as shown in the screen capture images.

Copy the colours from Bing webpage to Tourweaver GUI.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by giovani on April-04-2012 at 2:55pm
View giovani's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by giovani Search   Visit giovani's Homepage www   Quote giovani Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
giovani
Standard Member
Standard Member
Croatia
March-30-2012
10 Posts
So the bing map is working?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register