Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Distribution/posting of tours Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Hoosier3D on April-02-2012 at 8:34am
View Hoosier3D's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hoosier3D Search   Visit Hoosier3D's Homepage www   Quote Hoosier3D Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hoosier3D
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-21-2007
27 Posts
I am now having more clients leaving me for the larger companies even though they like my work because the larger companies offer automatic posting of their tours to multiple sites such as zillow and trulia and also because they receive weekly statistic reports showing the views and where they are coming from.

I am really hoping that I can stay in this business. I love doing virtual tours, but am struggling financially and losing business faster than I am gaining it right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

-------------
Still learning the ropes.

Message posted by leescott on April-02-2012 at 2:25pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Hoosier3D,

There are services out there that does that, but that's what they are "Services" EP is not a Service, but a Product.

The difference is that "these Service" providers generally have a proprietary format thay they use to post thier tours. I know becuause I have used 2 of them

RealTours and VrGuild which both utilize proprietary systems that create thier tours using your images. Then they Post to those multi-sites.But these services are either a "Purchase Credits" or Pay as you go. But mostly they are a Purchase Credit and use the tours created as a debit system

EasyPano's TourWeaver nor PanoWeaver are not such a service.

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by panozon on April-02-2012 at 3:42pm
View panozon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panozon Search   Visit panozon's Homepage www   Quote panozon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panozon
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-17-2012
35 Posts
Why don't you offer this service to your clients too!

by giving the client an optional option to post a classified ad in one or two famous realestate classifieds websites in your country.

Message posted by leescott on April-03-2012 at 6:14am
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

I couldn't agree with you more but I use a couple other products that create fantastic tours like TW, but they too do not post to multiple sites. Because they are not a Service Provider, they just provide the means to create the tour packages.

What I want is a SOLID tour making package that works, then maybe add that feature. But again the companies that provide these SERVICES are located in the United States.. alas another problem...

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register