Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Thumbnail Actions? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by selfmade648562 on April-06-2012 at 7:52pm
View selfmade648562's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by selfmade648562 Search   Visit selfmade648562's Homepage www   Quote selfmade648562 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
Hello,

I would like to be able to use the default thumbnail viewer so that it:

1. A thumbnail is clicked on and it opens the correlating scene (which it already does).
2. A thumbnail is clicked on and an action is performed such as playing music or opening a popup.

Does anyone know if this is possible using the regular thumbnail viewer? I know how to do it manually without using the internal thumbnail viewer but that is a lot more work then it should be.

Thanks!

Message posted by madmux on April-07-2012 at 4:44am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
I guess - it is impossible with default thumbnail viewer (?) Unless the new scene is opened along with other actions (so you can bind various things to the scene opening).

The only way - to create your own flash thumbnail viewer and implement whatever you like, but that's expensive (in the terms of work) solution, too.

Best wishes,
Madmux

Message posted by selfmade648562 on April-09-2012 at 11:38pm
View selfmade648562's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by selfmade648562 Search   Visit selfmade648562's Homepage www   Quote selfmade648562 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
Hi Madmux,

Thanks for responding :-)

What do you mean by "Unless the new scene is opened along with other actions (so you can bind various things to the scene opening."?

I just want to be sure that I clearly understand what you are saying.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register