Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Lens Flare does not work Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Vemvirtual on April-18-2012 at 8:31am
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
Lens flare seems to work when I preview my tour but NOT when I publish it. Any suggestions?

A previous version of the same tour has perfectly worked before, until I revised it.

Now when I try to publish, lens flare doesn't work any more, although it works nice in preview.

The flare is also there when I render a .exe tour's folder. I researched for older topics talking about, and solution was found by EP for the same problem with tw6 previous version, but the EP supplied link didn't work to me (page was not found).

Can someone help me on this issue/ Do someone having same problem? Thank you.

Message posted by Vemvirtual on April-19-2012 at 4:05pm
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
Where's easypano support? Do this exist yet?

Message posted by Brazil_Business on April-19-2012 at 7:14pm
View Brazil_Business's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brazil_Business Search   Visit Brazil_Business's Homepage www   Quote Brazil_Business Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
Hi Vem,

What TW are you using. Tw 7 is having a few problems with the lens flare, in the form of...if you are creating a Tour on a project outside, try not to go crazy on doing lens flare on every single pano. Tw seems to get confused.

I have recently gone back to tw 6.5 as tw7 has to many bugs for my liking. Plus with the android on tw 7 not working too.

As for easypano support. Since cheer left, jack has taken her place, to be honest he is not here enough to answer all these questions that we all have over these bugs.

If you can, revert back to tw6.5 until easypano get these bugs sorted. You wont lose many functions but at least your lens flare will work

Hope that helps

Message posted by Vemvirtual on April-19-2012 at 8:17pm
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
Hello Brazil Business

I thought my problems were solved when tw7 was released to this current building two weeks ago. I was wrong.

I don't know what is happening, but I agree with you tours should work in androids without installing another browser. Can you imagine having to explain this to our clients... all of them ask: why does it not work in default browser? Logically my answer will never be that there's a problem within samsung galaxy tablets! I think you agree I can't answer this to my clients. It would be ridicule!

Thanks for your suggestion.
I really hope Easypano urgently starts to take care of our demands.

Message posted by Brazil_Business on April-19-2012 at 8:20pm
View Brazil_Business's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brazil_Business Search   Visit Brazil_Business's Homepage www   Quote Brazil_Business Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
If you can go back to tw 6.5 .... do it. at least until easypano get these blips sorted

Message posted by Brazil_Business on April-19-2012 at 8:21pm
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
If you can go back to tw 6.5 .... do it. at least until easypano get these blips sorted.

Although if you are going to tell your clients that the problem IS the samsung galaxy tablets.... record it and put it on youtube, i would love to see it

xD

Message posted by Vemvirtual on April-20-2012 at 11:54am
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
kkkkkk

good idea! I will simulate someone that have a job in easypano to explain this!

Message posted by Vemvirtual on April-24-2012 at 4:07pm
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
any news from easypano?

Message posted by Brazil_Business on April-25-2012 at 8:41pm
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
Boa Piada Vem,

Message posted by Vemvirtual on May-14-2012 at 5:12pm
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
Besides the effect of lens, 3d effects does not work.

I thought problem was with my flash installation, but about lens flare, it appears perfectly when I run preview in any OS I try to put it, but does not work when I publish it into any flash or exe format, in any OS I try to do this (Win7, Vista nor XP).

I hope this could help easypano to solve this little problem.

Thank you. I wait for answer.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register