Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Possible to turn off Youtube autoplay? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by redthreat on April-27-2012 at 5:48pm
View redthreat's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by redthreat Search   Quote redthreat Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
redthreat
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-27-2012
3 Posts
I want to know if it is possible to prevent the youtube videos from automatically playing when the tour loads? I have multiple youtube links in separate popup windows in my tour and they all start play at once when the tour loads. I would like them only to load when the user clicks on the the hotspot to open a popup window. If anyone can help with a work around it is much appreciated. Thanks!

Message posted by redthreat on April-27-2012 at 5:49pm
View redthreat's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by redthreat Search   Quote redthreat Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
redthreat
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-27-2012
3 Posts
I am using Tourweaver 7 by the way.

Message posted by redthreat on April-30-2012 at 3:34pm
redthreat
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-27-2012
3 Posts
So by setting an Init/Finish image the movies do not autoplay when the tour loads. However, now I have noticed that the movie controller bar will not stop the youtube video from playing. This mean if they close the popup window the video continues to play as they go through the tour which is not ideal. Please update the standard movie controller's play/pause and stop buttons to be compatible with Youtube videos. Thanks

Message posted by sattla on May-06-2012 at 9:18am
View sattla's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sattla Search   Quote sattla Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sattla
Standard Member
Standard Member

May-02-2012
2 Posts
why my youtube link dosent work?
i try to post the link from youtube and i get a blank screen instead a video

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register