There needs to be a couple of things fixed or options added to the Little Planet option.
1) Enable or disable choice.
2) Include or not to Right mouse click context menu.
3) Intro only effect without the constraints of FOV that is set for the panorama scene.
4) An action to apply to a button in the skin to activate "instead of inclusion in the context menu".
5) I don't see a way to time the Little Planet effect in Tourweaver the way you can in Panoweaver?
6) Doesn't seem to be a way to start in Little Planet mode?
Whilst it is a nice "feature" it is a feature not always wanted. So we need a way to exclude it. Overloading of the Context Menu is becoming common place with Easypano tours.
I would like to have from time to time an introduction via Little Planet view. But to do this and have the full effect I must use full FOV settings. Yet in my scenes I limit the zoom in and zoom out to avoid pixel blur and/or unnaturally wide distorted scene view (zooming in and out limits). If I limit the FOV for the scene the little planet mode doesn't work as one would like.
Making this via entry only would be a solution.
It is a nice feature but it needs improving to be of any real life business use.