Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Little Planet Effect Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Brazil_Business on May-04-2012 at 9:10am
View Brazil_Business's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brazil_Business Search   Visit Brazil_Business's Homepage www   Quote Brazil_Business Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
I ve just seen the new update.

Easypano my love for you is growing again.

-------------
Hope That Helps
http://www.thebrazilbusinessdirectory.com

Message posted by Brazil_Business on May-04-2012 at 9:26am
View Brazil_Business's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brazil_Business Search   Visit Brazil_Business's Homepage www   Quote Brazil_Business Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
How do i get it to start in Little planet effect.

I want the same effect as panoweaver

Come on Easypano, dont stop now

-------------
Hope That Helps

Message posted by smooth on May-04-2012 at 9:32am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

There needs to be a couple of things fixed or options added to the Little Planet option.

• 1) Enable or disable choice.
  • 2) Include or not to Right mouse click context menu.
  • 3) Intro only effect without the constraints of FOV that is set for the panorama scene. 
  • 4) An action to apply to a button in the skin to activate "instead of inclusion in the context menu".
  • 5) I don't see a way to time the Little Planet effect in Tourweaver the way you can in Panoweaver?
  • 6) Doesn't seem to be a way to start in Little Planet mode?

Whilst it is a nice "feature" it is a feature not always wanted. So we need a way to exclude it. Overloading of the Context Menu is becoming common place with Easypano tours.

I would like to have from time to time an introduction via Little Planet view. But to do this and have the full effect I must use full FOV settings. Yet in my scenes I limit the zoom in and zoom out to avoid pixel blur and/or unnaturally wide distorted scene view (zooming in and out limits). If I limit the FOV for the scene the little planet mode doesn't work as one would like.

Making this via entry only would be a solution.

It is a nice feature but it needs improving to be of any real life business use.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by smooth on May-04-2012 at 9:51am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hmm, I do note that you are not restricted with FOV zoom whilst in Little Planet mode. Not sure many people would pick up on this? It does go some way to fixing my considerations on limited FOV.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by easypano on May-06-2012 at 11:12pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Brazil_Business on May-04-2012
How do i get it to start in Little planet effect.

I want the same effect as panoweaver

Come on Easypano, dont stop now

The same effect as that in Panoweaver will be supported in next update.

BR

Joe

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by easypano on May-06-2012 at 11:13pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Thank you Smooth, 

This feature will be improved soon.

BR

Joe

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by Brazil_Business on May-08-2012 at 1:49pm
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
Thx Joe

I await the update

-------------
Hope That Helps

Message posted by Gordo on May-10-2012 at 4:35am
View Gordo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gordo Search   Visit Gordo's Homepage www   Quote Gordo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gordo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-05-2009
38 Posts
Why is it that EP is paying more attention to special effects than fixing the main problems with the program. My clients don't give a rats about little planet effects. I have posted 2 posts recently and have had no reply at all. My clients and I are not impressed.

Message posted by Brazil_Business on May-10-2012 at 8:47am
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
You let your clients know about the goings on with EP. Bet that dont look go for you.

-------------
Hope That Helps

Message posted by Gordo on May-10-2012 at 5:57pm
View Gordo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gordo Search   Visit Gordo's Homepage www   Quote Gordo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gordo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-05-2009
38 Posts
You tell me what I am supposed to do. I prefer to be up front and honest with my clients. I can't keep lying to them and putting them off for reasons I will not divulge, that will make me look bad. When I said my clients are not impressed I mean they are not impressed with the delay and the inability to have a tour running as they want. Sounds reasonable to me.

It's basic business. If you bought a new car and there was a problem with it you would expect the car dealership to fix the problem. There's no difference.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register