Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Problem in production HD AVI Virtual Tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by danielsd on May-24-2012 at 9:53pm
View danielsd's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danielsd Search   Visit danielsd's Homepage www   Quote danielsd Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danielsd
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
May-23-2012
5 Posts
Hello, sorry for my English because I am using the google translator. Well, I downloaded the 7.0 Tourweaver Professional, trial version to test it right away and indentifiquei numerous bugs and somehow I was a little disappointed with the tool. Well, let's go to the trouble.

1. When you add a scene, in my case was a spherical and through Movie Rec button, you create a movement to be recorded on video, not Tourweaver lets you save the project keeping all the action you performed in the movie rec. If you close the program, it is necessary to make the animation again from scratch.

2. I tested all formats of video output available and I found that in none of the preset frame rate was correct. And even if manually placing the frame rate you want the program continues to always put what he prefers:
     * Like, the way he puts the DV_NTSC 29.97fps preset, however, creates the video with frame rate of 50.
      * In 1920x1080 or 1280x720 and also writes the only videos with frame rate of 25fps. You can specify any frame rate it writes most with 25fps, even if the preset is another value.

3. when I send HD video to generate, for example 1280x720, using it for a spherical panoramic 6200x3100 pixels of the video he just explodes in a part of the movement, distorting and deteriorating the video. This problem happens only loss in image formats hd or full hd.
http://www.visaopanoramica.com.br/capturar.jpg

4.There is yes, I forgot already. Another problem I noticed is that when you are using the tool rec movie, the zoom stops working, making it impossible for you to frame your shot so you can see it in full screen, thus facilitating the action of running video.

5. I sent many times to generate the video 60 seconds, the program generated only the first frame, then I changed the configuration of video output and it generated the video in full.

I would like to make it clear that I tested this tool until now only a PC and did not do the same tests on another PC.

-------------
Daniel Dutra

Message posted by danielsd on May-24-2012 at 9:55pm
View danielsd's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danielsd Search   Visit danielsd's Homepage www   Quote danielsd Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danielsd
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
May-23-2012
5 Posts
example of the video generation problem with respect to item 3 of the previous text

-------------
Daniel Dutra

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register