Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW 7 crashing Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by willie on May-29-2012 at 11:46am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

I am using Tourweaver 7.00 (120508) and have been experiencing a lot of crashing recently. This seems to be caused by the thumbnails. As a workaround, I have been manually adding the Left & Right arrows and saving the project as an other name before previewing. This procedure is time consumming and causes me to lose recent changes if not saved first. Has anyone else experienced this issue and what have you done as a workaround? If this is a bug, I hope EP recognise this as a problem and include a fix in the next update.

Also notice the TW viewer doesn't rotate as smooth as PW. Any likely reason for this?

Willie

Message posted by prb16 on May-31-2012 at 6:05pm
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Hi Willie,

You are peeing in the wind trying to construct bug free tours with tour TW7, it has so many un-fixed bugs that make it none usable for making professional tours. Stick with 6.5 until 7 is realistically released out of beta. Perhaps one day 7 might happen, then those that have paid for it can use it to it's full potential.

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by willie on May-31-2012 at 7:13pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts
You are probably right Paul. I will continue to use 6.5 till a stable release of 7 is available.
We have a lot of wind in Scotland so peeing anywhere is not good [;)]

Message posted by EvaG on June-03-2012 at 6:06am
View EvaG's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by EvaG Search   Visit EvaG's Homepage www   Quote EvaG Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
EvaG
Standard Member
Standard Member
Israel
July-07-2010
15 Posts

Hello , I also have many times a bug "#005002 out of memory"

also with a hotspot "link to another pano"

also with index ..

Is so terrible

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register