Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Adding Graphics and Text to each scene. Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by skfsteveskf on June-05-2012 at 3:12pm
View skfsteveskf's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by skfsteveskf Search   Quote skfsteveskf Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
skfsteveskf
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-09-2009
2 Posts
Not a newby here, been with Tourweaver since 3.0, and still don't know IF what I described below can be done, or how to do it. I have a project now that I HAVE to figure it out. PLEASE HELP!

I need to know how to add a graphic to a SCENE that acts like the stationary graphics added to a TOUR. This way I can label the SCENE. For example, 1 tour consists of 10 scenes, I know how to add a graphic to the tour, (same graphic stays stationary throughout the tour) but I need to add a different description/title graphic to each SCENE that acts the same way.

I also need to know how to do a click-able text box or possible graphic that will show more in depth information about that particular scene.

Message posted by skfsteveskf on June-05-2012 at 3:25pm
View skfsteveskf's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by skfsteveskf Search   Quote skfsteveskf Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
skfsteveskf
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-09-2009
2 Posts
Sorry last sentence should read -- I also need to know how to do a hide-able text box or possible graphic that will show more in depth information about that particular scene.

Message posted by Gordo on June-05-2012 at 7:01pm
View Gordo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gordo Search   Visit Gordo's Homepage www   Quote Gordo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gordo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-05-2009
38 Posts
Hi Steve,

I did this with a tour many years ago. The only way I could get the image to appear with a particular scene was via a hotspot not a thumbnail or radar command. When you add a hotspot give it 2 actions, 1. link to scene, 2. open popup window with your image in it. Use the text area for your description and link it to that scene.

One thing you must do is to give the hotspot in the next scene a command to close that popup window when leaving that scene and open another popup window for the next scene. Otherwise you will have images stacking on one another. The text area will look after itself after you have given the commands in the list values.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Gordo

Message posted by smooth on June-06-2012 at 1:43am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Pop-Up Windows were not available with TW3.0 if that is what you are still using.

If so, you will need to upgrade to do what you are asking.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Nick on June-06-2012 at 7:14am
View Nick's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Nick Search   Visit Nick's Homepage www   Quote Nick Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Nick
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
May-08-2007
36 Posts
I had a similar request from a client recently. They wanted the name of the scene to appear in big letters at the top of the window and change with each scene.

This would be so easy to do if Easypano would allow us to apply actions to individual thumbnail images in the thumbnail box. I have requested this feature but ask for it again here. If we could apply actions to the thumbnail box element it would open up so many awesome possibilities in our tours. What say you EP?

-------------
For the highest quality virtual tours around visit www.vrtours.com.au!

Message posted by smooth on June-06-2012 at 12:09pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Select the "Text Area" Option and place on your stage.

From the Text Area properties click on the List Values: "Spanner Tool Icon" this will open a new property "Content" window.

Within the "Content Window" select "Scene" from the dropdown list. Select your Scene you want the Text or Image assigned to. Type your content into the right window pane OR use the Browse for folder/document icon to find the Text content or image file you want associated to the selected scene.

Repeat this final step to assign text or image to the next Scene (like pano 2 etc).

All very simple stuff.

You can even add the text area to a "pop-up window and trigger the window with a button.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register