Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Initial pano seam visible Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Gordo on June-06-2012 at 6:11pm
View Gordo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gordo Search   Visit Gordo's Homepage www   Quote Gordo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gordo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-05-2009
38 Posts
I'm experiencing a problem with my initial pano in that the seam is visible (only about 1 pixel wide). When I navigate back to the pano from another, the seam is not visible. I have tested it with various panos and they all do it. They are 3999x7998 in size.
Any ideas.

Cheers
Gordo.

Message posted by smooth on June-07-2012 at 3:20am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

The answer is in your size. That 3999 is the likely culprit. Try 3998x7996.

You want to keep the numbers even.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Gordo on June-07-2012 at 8:25pm
View Gordo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gordo Search   Visit Gordo's Homepage www   Quote Gordo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gordo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-05-2009
38 Posts
Hi Smooth,

I tried the even numbers with no luck. I'm bamboozled as to why the seam disappears after the pano is revisited. I even let the movie run through all the panos and when the opening pano re-appears the seam is gone. I have tried it using different starting panos and they all have the seam showing. You can have a look here. Tour

Cheers
Gordo

Message posted by smooth on June-08-2012 at 9:40am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Mate, I have viewed your tour and I do not see any seams.

I suggest you check the version of Flash browser plug-in and make sure it is 100% up to date. Delete all browser cache locally. Maybe even change the directory on your server.

Can you show me a screen capture of the seam you see?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Gordo on June-08-2012 at 7:18pm
Gordo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
November-05-2009
38 Posts
Hi mate,
I tried your suggestions to no avail. You can see the seam in the centre of the image. Just tried the tour on another PC and no seam. Should have tried that first. Thanks for your help. Cheers
Gordo

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register