Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: No HTML5 at all? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wayfarer on June-10-2012 at 5:05pm
View Wayfarer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wayfarer Search   Quote Wayfarer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wayfarer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
June-10-2012
1 Posts
Hi,
I used the Panoweaver 7.0 standard trial because I want a program that does HTML5. I can only see a blank page with thumbnails and controls on the bottom both on iPhone and Android. I have the same effect with a direct link to the HTML5 web address on my server when using PC Safari browser.

I am quite disappointed, have also tried the Flash/HTML5 export option with no difference.

So, if HTML5 obviously doesn't work I would go with a different product despite the huge improvements from 6.5.

I have no issue to see the HTML5 example on your website, but that doesn't really resolve my problem here.

Message posted by Brazil_Business on June-10-2012 at 7:29pm
View Brazil_Business's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brazil_Business Search   Visit Brazil_Business's Homepage www   Quote Brazil_Business Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
I have never personally used PW, so i cannot reply as to any any problems. If it the HTML5 that you are after Try the TW7.
Html5 works fine.

-------------
Hope That Helps
http://www.thebrazilbusinessdirectory.com

Message posted by madmux on June-11-2012 at 5:52am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Really?
As far as i remember TW7 html5 output worked only on Safari browser. Did EP managed to fix it?

Madmux

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register