Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Some issues with uploading Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rosco on June-13-2012 at 3:52am
View rosco's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rosco Search   Quote rosco Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rosco
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
June-13-2012
21 Posts
Hi all, I'm new here.
I'm using 6.5 trial version but i get some problems when i try to see the tour on my webspace.
Firstly, loading stopped at 10%, with the green bar blocked. I solved this issue removing twviewer.swf from the web folder, and replacing it with the same file produced by TW v. 6, as someone suggested on this forum. But what's wrong with twviewer.swf made by TW 6.5?
Secondly, I still can not see the Google/Bing maps viewer online. It perfectly works locally, but when online it disappears. Why?
Thanks for help.
Alessandro

Message posted by smooth on June-13-2012 at 6:26am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You should not need to swap out the twviewer.swf file.

Likely cause is the panorama image being too large. Keep under 8000px wide.

Google and Bing maps require an API key generated for the domain in question. Google Maps is no longer supporting Flash so if you didn't get a Flash API long ago you will have to use Bing maps.

Welcome to the Easypano forum.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by rosco on June-13-2012 at 6:58am
View rosco's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rosco Search   Quote rosco Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rosco
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
June-13-2012
21 Posts
Thankyou Smooth for your quick reply.
There are many panoramas in my tour but I resized them all down to about 2000px long side. So I don't think they are too heavy.
About map viewer, I have a Bing map key, I entered it in the proper form, along with the coordinates, but I have no Bing maps visible online nevertheless. Locally it works great.
Do I get these problems maybe because of some limitations of trial version?
Thanks again
Alessandro

Message posted by smooth on June-13-2012 at 7:08am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Images don't sound too big. Maybe your Flash browser plug-in isn't up to date? There was a change from Flash 9 to Flash 11. 

Bing maps work fine under an English working Windows environment. Problems happen when "commas", are use instead of "decimal point". in GPS co-ords, this is something we have covered before on the forum.

Showing screen captures may help!  

There shouldn't be any difference between trial or full version other than watermark or trial splash screen appearing.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by rosco on June-13-2012 at 10:33am
rosco
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
June-13-2012
21 Posts
My Flash Player plug-in version is 11.2.202.235, and ActiveX version is 11.3.300.257. Don't know what difference there is.
You have a screen shot of the online tour here
and the same tour published locally here
Thanks again,
Alessandro

Message posted by smooth on June-13-2012 at 11:25am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I would need to see your API key and how you have entered it into Tourweaver.

It is extremely important that you don't have a space at either end of the key. (This is a common mistake.) Be sure to read this thread

Confirm your key with your Bing account and triple check it with your Tourweaver GUI.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by rosco on June-15-2012 at 12:07pm
rosco
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
June-13-2012
21 Posts
I tried again and again to make the things work, but I'm still having that issue, can not see Bing maps viewer online.
I tried to insert very carefully a new key from Bing, but no success. May a possible cause be in the free web space I've set as domain in the key registration process?
Oh, if I don't swap twviewer.swf with the one made by v.6, loading bar still stays blocked at 10%, who knows why...
I have Windows 7 fully updated. I think I'll buy a full version of TW 6.5 soon, but before doing that I'd like to know if (and how) I can fix this problem.
Many thanks again,
Alessandro

Message posted by rosco on June-19-2012 at 10:37am
rosco
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
June-13-2012
21 Posts
any other ideas?
Thanks again.
Alessandro

Message posted by smooth on June-19-2012 at 12:05pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Alessandro,

All I can do is have a look at your "complete" project file.

You would need to .zip the whole thing up and upload it to a server and then provide me with the download link. I don't need or want the "published" tour.

You can send the link via Private Message if you like. I will also need your Bing key and what the URL is you have associated with.

I assume you followed "all" the instructions provided in the previous replies and thread links?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by smooth on June-20-2012 at 12:28am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Alessandro,

I received your tour and tested on my server with my domain API key and it appears to work fine.

It could be your free space host or you may need to obtain your API key for either the domain only or possibly with the sub domain included.

I have sent you a link to confirm the tour is working with Bing maps. Let me know the result.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register