Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Anyone Recognize This? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by selfmade648562 on June-30-2012 at 5:18pm
View selfmade648562's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by selfmade648562 Search   Visit selfmade648562's Homepage www   Quote selfmade648562 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
Hello All,

I am just curious if anyone recognizes the transitions used for this tour Moana Surfrider

The tour itself is crappy but the transition from place to place is amazingly AWESOME!

Anyone?

-------------
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.

Message posted by Brazil_Business on June-30-2012 at 9:15pm
View Brazil_Business's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brazil_Business Search   Visit Brazil_Business's Homepage www   Quote Brazil_Business Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
Its the WALKTHROUGH EFFECT. I have to say that its better than the TW version.

-------------
Hope That Helps
http://www.thebrazilbusinessdirectory.com

Message posted by selfmade648562 on July-03-2012 at 3:43am
View selfmade648562's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by selfmade648562 Search   Visit selfmade648562's Homepage www   Quote selfmade648562 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
lol, I should have actually asked what I meant. What I meant was....does anyone know what program was used that has that effect? Awesome walkthrough effect and definitely better then the TW walkthrough effect.

-------------
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.

Message posted by madmux on July-03-2012 at 4:25am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
To me it seems like some in-house viewer made specificaly for company (everyscape) and partner applications.

Message posted by selfmade648562 on July-03-2012 at 5:39am
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
Thanks Guys!! Got it......that would be an awesome effect for TW to adopt :-)

-------------

Message posted by funkens on July-04-2012 at 4:59pm
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
Actually, this is when you make a tour with adobe flash, i saw the tutorial once, it is quite complex matter. what you do is zoom in from one pano to zoom out in the next pano. and then set a lot of coordinates and stuff.
would be sweet effect on TW, although not so important.
`i would prefer linking hotspots to geotagging through cad-files for example.

Message posted by selfmade648562 on July-04-2012 at 11:54pm
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
@ funkens.... it would indeed be a SWEET effect :-) AND SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!! The basic TW functions are already set in place.....now it needs to evolve into the diamond that I know it wants to be.....so a little pressure is necessary ;-)

-------------

Message posted by funkens on July-05-2012 at 4:45am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
selfmade,
I will adjust my comment,
For me,,,, it is not so important.

about the effect, streetview uses something similar. I think EP would do very wise in studying google's inventions carefully and copy as much as possible. They already invented the wheel in serving the end user.

It might even happen that most panophotographers become google trustees in some way.

Message posted by selfmade648562 on July-05-2012 at 12:48pm
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
funkins,

It's really not that important....I was just being an ass

-------------

Message posted by easypano on July-12-2012 at 5:54am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts
In fact, this effect is called Walk in TW. You need to use a hotpot and you can select Walk as its transition effect. You can try it wih TW 6.5 and 7.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register