Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW 7 Tours Flush Left in Ipad Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Reggie on July-04-2012 at 12:33pm
View Reggie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Reggie Search   Visit Reggie's Homepage www   Quote Reggie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Reggie
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-08-2010
25 Posts

Hello,

In TW 6, I have been able to use the "White" skin and create a template that centers in the browser window w/o doing any additional coding.  I did this by checking the 100% width box on the Main Page, while leaving the 100% Height box unchecked, and then anchoring all of the toolbar elements, logo, etc. using the center anchor point. Here is an example:

In TW 7 however, there is no way to set these percentages and I also see no way to set the anchor points.  So when I produce a tour using the same "white" skin, the tour always displays flush left when viewed in an Ipad...like in this example:

How do you get tours produced in TW 7 to display centered in either a pc browser or a safari browser?  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks, Reggie

Message posted by smooth on July-05-2012 at 3:22am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

The method has changed in TW7. Personally I liked the old method better.

You though are using a method that I wouldn't have thought ideal or expected by the developer.

Basically you have a "stage" and a "viewer" each used to be able to set either pixel or percentage.

To get what you want from TW7 you will have extra steps. Where the stage must be set to pixel size and html background colour made to match the stage colour. It will also need to be centered via HTML code align tags.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Reggie on July-09-2012 at 4:22pm
View Reggie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Reggie Search   Visit Reggie's Homepage www   Quote Reggie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Reggie
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-08-2010
25 Posts
Thank you Smooth!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register