Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Feedback Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by selfmade648562 on July-04-2012 at 10:39pm
View selfmade648562's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by selfmade648562 Search   Visit selfmade648562's Homepage www   Quote selfmade648562 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
I would like some feedback from this tour that is almost finished. No need to be nice..... critique the hell out of it :-)

Best Bridal

The scenes are a little slow to load but that client said that they wanted better quality....soooooo, they got it :-)

Thanks!!!

-------------
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.

Message posted by funkens on July-05-2012 at 5:12am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
Pics are nice! in my taste too heavy, loading took me 20 seconds

popups of Chapelnames/logo in left upper corner has confusing effect. why not just turn the slide in-out effect off?

Chapels could also be little symbols of chapels or, same front picture off each one as to easily understand the difference.

nice tour, like the with and without people effect.

Message posted by funkens on July-05-2012 at 5:19am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
By the way,

Since we are already discussing EP's to do list.

Why not make them fix those horrific fonts they feed us with, i mean, take your tour as an example: everything looks nice and clean until you start using TW text. then it becomes strange blocky/pixelated misformed font. reminds of something from a past century!!! That EP, please fix it!!!

Message posted by selfmade648562 on July-05-2012 at 12:52pm
View selfmade648562's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by selfmade648562 Search   Visit selfmade648562's Homepage www   Quote selfmade648562 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
Thanks for that. I agree about the logo sliding in and out....looks a little messy.

When you say "same front picture off each one" do you mean like the same basic shot, like the front of each chapel for instance?

I'll send a link to the new tour as soon as I finish the edits. Thanks!

-------------
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.

Message posted by madmux on July-09-2012 at 2:50am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Very Nice tour.
Regarding fonts, i think it is better to use your own typography and create image for the description or to make flash movie (application) to display your descriptions.
EP could improve font quality, but they can not offer huge selection of fonts (as any embedded font adds up to several hundred KB to viewer).

Best wishes,
Madmux

Message posted by selfmade648562 on July-10-2012 at 5:53pm
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm still working on the tour but am almost finished and have put all of your good advice to use :-) I'll post when I am done :-)

Thanks Again!!!

-------------

Message posted by selfmade648562 on August-14-2012 at 5:14pm
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
The client had me make some changes to the tour, here is what the finished product looks like now
Karissma

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register