Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Html5: someone having problems? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Vemvirtual on July-06-2012 at 8:45am
View Vemvirtual's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Vemvirtual Search   Quote Vemvirtual Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Vemvirtual
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
February-23-2012
44 Posts
Dear Support from Easypano,

Tw7 does not publish html5 satisfactory.
I was publishing html5 tours by tw6.5 some months ago, and they are working almost fine (map doesn't work and the reset botton of scene also not, but scene's selection option is fine):

Now, I upgraded to tw7, and even I try to publish an html5 with thumbnail, it doesn't work. Tw7 only publishes without thumbnail, and tw7 does not publishes with scene's selection option, I really need that!

Beyond this, all flash configuration is also published in html5 directory files, and deleting these files from published html5 directory files is not enough to solve problem, because the published tw always try to show these files, even they are not located in html5 directory files, so I need to adapt all my work, to publish it without flash buttons and other features. Tw6.5 did this automatically.

I can just check html5 box in tw7 for publishing html5, so why reset button nor map buttons or thumbnail do not work after publishing? It is really disappointing.

Tw6.5 was working almost fine. I really hope you fix this bug, and I wait answer.

Message posted by Nil73 on July-07-2012 at 11:46am
View Nil73's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Nil73 Search   Quote Nil73 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Nil73
Standard Member
Standard Member
Mexico
June-21-2012
2 Posts
I am having the same issue..

Message posted by sotok2327 on July-10-2012 at 3:41pm
View sotok2327's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sotok2327 Search   Quote sotok2327 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sotok2327
Standard Member
Standard Member
Mexico
July-10-2012
1 Posts
Dear Support from Easypano.

I have a problem with the TW6.5, the problem is I can not see well the HTML5
when I do it in this format only see the first image of the tour but I can not switch to another, has no buttons or anything, as in this example

http://www.compuproyectos.com/prueba%20html5/p1/_html5/quinta%20magna2.html

thanks hope you have the answer.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register