Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Group panos to several maps Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ronnybs on August-09-2004 at 6:34am
View ronnybs's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ronnybs Search   Quote ronnybs Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ronnybs
Standard Member
Standard Member
Norway
November-17-2003
16 Posts

Hi there!

I have been usin Panoweaver for some time noe, and have resently purschased Tourweaver 1.25. I have several business issues that I would like to solve.

Are there any possibilities to group several panos to one map, and others to another map? E.a if you have a building with several floors, i would like to have one map for one floor. My guess is that this is not possible, but could there be a workaraound? If not, I think this feature would be very natural to include i TW. Am i right?

Message posted by phoenixrising on August-09-2004 at 7:34am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi ronnybs,

I've seen a number of members request this feature and it is a feature I would also like. The only way round it so far is for me to create a new page ie one page per floor. It's a bit annoying but quite doable. I've just added a floor url link to the skin.

sorry I can't be of more help

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by ronnybs on August-09-2004 at 8:07am
View ronnybs's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ronnybs Search   Quote ronnybs Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ronnybs
Standard Member
Standard Member
Norway
November-17-2003
16 Posts
Hi, and thanx for your quick respond. Yes it is not the way I want to do it, so I have to skip this way of doing it. But, yes, it would be a nice feature. Depending on how Easypano would implement this, it could save some loading time if it is made in a way that the panos would load, like a group, when the first are referred to.

Message posted by ironicon on August-09-2004 at 3:37pm
View ironicon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ironicon Search   Quote ironicon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ironicon
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-05-2004
5 Posts

another work-round.. make a big map and squeeze the view... it comes up with a scroll bar that allows you to move between floors.

Not elegant, but doable!

Would be proper to have a changing map option.

Message posted by ironicon on August-09-2004 at 3:38pm
View ironicon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ironicon Search   Quote ironicon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ironicon
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-05-2004
5 Posts

btw. anyone know what the issue is with the sound!!!!

Can't get that f*****r to behave at all!

Cheers all

Message posted by Long on August-10-2004 at 9:14pm
View Long's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Long Search   Visit Long's Homepage www   Quote Long Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Long
Standard Member
Standard Member

December-10-2003
49 Posts

look!

http://eu1.easypano.com/Gallery/Hotel_flash/tour.html

click the left of the virtual tour.

And this feature will be implemented in version 2.00!

-------------
Easypano Observer

Message posted by ronnybs on August-11-2004 at 8:53am
ronnybs
Standard Member
Standard Member
Norway
November-17-2003
16 Posts

Nice!

I took a look at that earlier but could not figure out how they did that. So, when will this version be released? Anyone who knows?

Message posted by ticktock1957 on August-13-2004 at 6:23pm
View ticktock1957's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ticktock1957 Search   Quote ticktock1957 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ticktock1957
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
August-13-2004
7 Posts

I think they have done this by loading a complely differnt tour for each floor. You can do this  (and keep the basic skin and 'floor' buttons by creating a frame in the viewer area i.e I don't think TW is actually doing this it just looks like it. I think the TW bit is what you see in the viewer area, the skin and floor buttons have been generated separately simply as a graphic 'skin' with buttons linked to the URL of each TW tour.

That's my guess from my knowledge and have used a similar approach to get map areas to wrap around the viewer (create multiple frames on a page, bookmark the TW tour at the reference point you want to appear in each frame and you can 'fiddle the layout. It isn't elegant but it works - only trouble is the compass function becomes a problem as it appears in all frames. Obviously a proper function for this in TW would be nice.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register