Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Radar Hotspot Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Fidderus on August-16-2012 at 12:06pm
View Fidderus's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Fidderus Search   Quote Fidderus Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Fidderus
Standard Member
Standard Member

August-16-2012
2 Posts
Hi, im encountering a problem with radar hotspots. I only get 5 of my 15 panoramic images working with the radar hotspot in the preview mode.

the other 10 are clickable but do not change the view when i move the "camera". All the pictures are jpg format and stiched with panoweaver.

Message posted by Arpito on August-17-2012 at 8:24am
View Arpito's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Arpito Search   Visit Arpito's Homepage www   Quote Arpito Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
I have the same (Pro version ...0724) I can change the view by clicking on them, but the radar doesnt show the direction. Might be a conflict with the compass?

help!

Message posted by Arpito on August-18-2012 at 8:54am
View Arpito's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Arpito Search   Visit Arpito's Homepage www   Quote Arpito Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
no idea? the whole map story doesn`t make sence without the radar!

Message posted by Arpito on August-19-2012 at 10:19am
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
I`m going to discuss this problem in the german panorama forum... I keep you informed!

Message posted by Fidderus on August-20-2012 at 9:14am
View Fidderus's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Fidderus Search   Quote Fidderus Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Fidderus
Standard Member
Standard Member

August-16-2012
2 Posts
I've gotten it to work now, although when you sync it with the map you can only move the panoramic image part else it won't work.

Message posted by Arpito on August-27-2012 at 3:59am
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
it still doest work... my customer doesn`t pay because of the missing map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register