Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Fonts not rendering in TW 7.0 PC Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tvoller on August-31-2012 at 9:31am
View tvoller's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tvoller Search   Quote tvoller Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tvoller
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2012
5 Posts
I'm still just using the trial version, as I am not going to purchase until I'm convinced that all of this will work (and I'm not convinced). I started with the Mac version and then realized that it is nowhere near ready for actual use.

The one thing that DID appear to work in the Mac version, was fonts. As I've moved to the PC version, a number of my fonts (OT and TT) won't properly render. They are stored in the fonts folder, and I can find no difference between fonts that work and don't work.

Any clues?

Message posted by funkens on September-05-2012 at 9:52am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
tvoller,

as i understand this is already a longlasting problem with tw. My solution was importing texts made in phototshop as images.

Message posted by tvoller on September-06-2012 at 2:30am
View tvoller's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tvoller Search   Quote tvoller Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tvoller
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2012
5 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by funkens on September-05-2012
tvoller,

as i understand this is already a longlasting problem with tw. My solution was importing texts made in phototshop as images.

Think that's where we are headed, too. The challenge is that we will have dozens of scenes and each scene needs a description, so it adds a few more steps to create the text in Photoshop. Not ideal, but not too bad.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register