Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: What am I doing wrong??!! html5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Charlie on September-07-2012 at 8:29pm
View Charlie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Charlie Search   Quote Charlie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Charlie
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
August-19-2011
53 Posts

Hi All - I did try to switch back to tw 6.5, but apparently my license key will not allow me to go back or switch between them, so... I am TRYING once again, to make this $#@#$$%%^%'ing thing work!!!  Could someone please try this link on their ipad (I don't have one - of course that would make my life a great deal easier at the moment) - I do however have the asus tablet (which of course the tour doesn't work on at all!).  Back to my question...  could you please try this link on your ipad and see if it switches pictures instead of staying on the front view of the house!!!  And btw - easypano told me that html5 DOES support still images, so I'm hopeful...  And if anyone has any ideas on what exactly I'm doing wrong and how to fix this I would really appreciate it!!!

www.caylex.ca/tour/Project3/_auto/Caylex_Project3.html

Message posted by smooth on September-08-2012 at 5:35am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Your html5 address is:
http://www.caylex.ca/tour/Project3/_auto/html5/Project3.html
You can test this with Apple Safari browser.

No it doesn't work. No, I don't know why. Send it all to support@easypano.com and ask them why it fails.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Reggie on September-08-2012 at 8:32am
View Reggie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Reggie Search   Visit Reggie's Homepage www   Quote Reggie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Reggie
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-08-2010
25 Posts

Charlie,

I had this problem in 6.5 and after sending the project files to Easypano Support, I found out that I had an apostrophe character in one of the name scene list...like "Women's Center" or "Owner's Bedroom."  Their term for the apostrophe is that it is an "illegal" character.  I think the hyphen character is also not permitted.  If you have just one of these characters in the scene list, the tour will not display any of the scenes beyond the first scene in the list.  Also, I have both 6.5 and 7.0.  Don't use 7.0 at all because it seems to have major flaws, but I bought the upgrade because they specifically advertised that it would display still images in html5.  6.5 will not show still images in html5.

best, Reggie

Message posted by Charlie on September-08-2012 at 12:04pm
View Charlie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Charlie Search   Quote Charlie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Charlie
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
August-19-2011
53 Posts

Thank you both!  Reggie - by hyphen I'm assuming you mean the _auto portion - and this is Tourweaver's set up - I changed absolutely nothing when publishing or after.  And in general, whether it's while editing the photos or creating anything to do with the tours I only use _ (underscores), lowercase letters, or numbers and all of these are supposedly allowed.  Good to know that 6.5 doesn't support still images, so with what I'm trying to do - apparently I need to stick with tw7. 

Smooth - I will definitely try sending the project files to support - I don't recall how to do this however - do I need to zip the whole thing and send it? 

Thanks again :)

PS - I should also add, please ignore the photo quality in the tour lol - I threw it together super quick and these were some really crappy pics!!!

Message posted by smooth on September-08-2012 at 12:16pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
.zip the complete project file including images and attach it to an email address to support@easypano.com with any issues stated in the email.

Yes, when file or image naming be sure you only use a-z, 0_9 English only.

Paul's Bedroom Suite (1) .JPG is bad file naming.
pauls_bedroom_suite-1.jpg is good file naming.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Charlie on September-08-2012 at 12:51pm
Charlie
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
August-19-2011
53 Posts

Hi again Smooth - so are you saying that the hypen is ok - as well as the underscore?  And what about the / (forward slash) - I pull my pictures out of a folder on my pc and into tourweaver and this automatically (of course) create the forward slash - is THIS ok? (I'm referring to when I browse and add stills or panos in tourweaver as I'm creating the tour - the "file path")

Btw - here are the zipped files in case anyone else would like to make a "go" of this - I did send them through to easypano support

http://www.caylex.ca/tour/Project3.zip

Message posted by Charlie on September-08-2012 at 1:39pm
Charlie
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
August-19-2011
53 Posts
By the way, I did try the tour out in Safari - it works as it should - even moves passed the 1st still image, but on the ipad - it got stuck on the first pic and wouldn't move at all - I'm guessing it would do the same on the iphone...

Message posted by smooth on September-11-2012 at 1:54am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Just to make things clear.

Movie mode or what we know as an Auto tour movie track (where one scene passes to another) is NOT supported with Safari HTML5 tour output. (As at TW 7.0)

If you see it changing from one scene to another "automatically" you are viewing Flash not HTML5.

With HTML5 tours you MUST link the scenes via Hotspots or Thumbnails. It takes manual interaction to change the scene view.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Charlie on September-11-2012 at 10:01am
Charlie
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
August-19-2011
53 Posts
You're awesome as always Smooth - very clear - thank you!!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register