Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 7 with 64 bits processor Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by anyazy on September-21-2012 at 3:27pm
View anyazy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by anyazy Search   Quote anyazy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
anyazy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Egypt
September-21-2012
2 Posts
Guyes, I'm experiencing some troubles with Tourweaver 7 on 64 bits machine, windows 7 professional edition

First problem is having a lot of crashes while developing panorama projects

I'm getting the following error message many times and in random manner whenever I try to preview / publish project

Error message

#0002003: Unable to save! Please make sure the driver is writable and non-shared with enough space

This error usually occurred whenever I edit Thumbnail control in my custom skin.

After getting such error message, I have to restart tourweaver, then continue working in project.

I have one driver C with free space 292 G.B

Support team told me it is a desk security issues, I followed their instruction however the problem hasn't been solved :S

I guess the problem is realted to Thumbnail control itself, because this error usually appear when edditing this control in custom skin

Second problem ( publishing )
While publishing try to select - slicing - option, if you are using 64 bits machine with windows 7, the publish will failed, the output will be created successfully however the panorama won't work fine - no images would appear -

Not sure if you had experienced any above errors before, if yes, please let me know, also if you have experienced other issues you may share it with me.

Thanks

Message posted by smooth on September-22-2012 at 12:08am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Where are you attempting to save the project to? Same disk as installed program? Or external disc?

Try saving direct to a folder on your desktop.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by anyazy on September-24-2012 at 8:27am
View anyazy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by anyazy Search   Quote anyazy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
anyazy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Egypt
September-21-2012
2 Posts
Yes, I'm using the same disk, I changed the default path to c:\demo however the problem still persist :S

Message posted by Brazil_Business on October-02-2012 at 7:12am
View Brazil_Business's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Brazil_Business Search   Visit Brazil_Business's Homepage www   Quote Brazil_Business Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Brazil_Business
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
December-13-2011
110 Posts
Are you using cubic images?

I also got this as an error. I changed my panos from cubic to Spherical and that solved my problem.

-------------
Hope That Helps
http://www.thebrazilbusinessdirectory.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register