Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: full page browser issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rosco on September-26-2012 at 4:07am
View rosco's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rosco Search   Quote rosco Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rosco
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
June-13-2012
21 Posts
Hi again,
since I find Tourweaver 7 full of bugs, I got back using version 6.5, but I have a new problem.
I'm not able to create a tour opening full page in a browser. I set 100% width/height in main window property panel, and actually I see the scene viewer full page in browser, but all other components of the tour (buttons, map viewers, thumbnails, etc.) remain fixed in their original position and don't move to the new position they should assume in the full page browser view. How can I do to get all these objects move to their new position?
I'm using tourweaver 6.5.120508 trial version.
Thanks again for any suggestions,
Alessandro

Message posted by smooth on September-26-2012 at 4:32am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
There are 2 options in TW 6.5 for setting the percentage.

1: Main Window (this is the complete stage)
2: Scene Viewer

To gain access to the Main Window properties, mouse click of the stage to vacant area. Access and modify the setting in the Properties and Actions at the lower left section of Tourweaver GUI.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by rosco on September-26-2012 at 5:39am
View rosco's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rosco Search   Quote rosco Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rosco
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
June-13-2012
21 Posts
Smooth,

that's exactly what I did. But you can see the result here:
fotodesign2.vacau.com

why does the thumbnail stay in its old position? It seems to be fixed in its previous position, when the main window (same size of scene viewer) was say 800x600.

Alessandro

Message posted by smooth on September-26-2012 at 6:27am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
You must set the "Azimuth" position of items on the skin. This is done with the 9 square positioning option in the Properties. The 9 positions are:

1: Upper Left 2: Upper Centre 3: Upper Right
4: Centre Left 5: Centre 6: Centre Right
7: Lower Left 8: Lower Centre 9: Lower Right

Check the dot position within the Azimuth you would like to keep the object locked to.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by rosco on September-26-2012 at 10:15am
rosco
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
June-13-2012
21 Posts
Smooth,

you are a genius!! Thankyou so much mate.

Have you ever considered writing a book about TW? I think your know-how is huge, and by far better than TW help, which I find to be of very low quality, especially for beginners.

Message posted by smooth on September-26-2012 at 10:51am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by rosco on September-26-2012
Smooth,

you are a genius!! Thankyou so much mate.

Have you ever considered writing a book about TW? I think your know-how is huge, and by far better than TW help, which I find to be of very low quality, especially for beginners.

No mate not a genius, just a long time user and panographer. I really do appreciate the thanks.

The book question gets raised every so often. I haven't and I'd never say never. But at this stage I'll stick to helping on the forum and offering professional paid one on one tuition via Skype, ICQ live chat etc.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register