Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: How to ...? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by MikeInBaltimore on October-19-2012 at 12:33pm
View MikeInBaltimore's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by MikeInBaltimore Search   Quote MikeInBaltimore Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
MikeInBaltimore
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-19-2012
1 Posts

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to make a "Main Menu" page with a roll over image in order to highlight different sections.

As if you had a drawing of a house with exterior walls, and also had a matching drawing with interior cutaway views - and as you roll over the different sections - these cutaway sections would highlight - then on "click", take me to the series of pans for that section of the house. Understanding that these different sections may have to be separate projects and linked together?

I can certainly create individual PNG's easily - I just can't figure out the mechanics in TW to use "images" in different states ... over top of the "master" image drawing of the house.

Message posted by smooth on October-19-2012 at 12:48pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Each image will be added as a button (Image Button). Once the image is imported you will need to place and anchor it. To get it to be the highlighted overstate selection you will need to use the button type: tab button.

An alternative to this could be to use "Text Area" with an image assigned instead of text.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by celavey on October-21-2012 at 11:10pm
View celavey's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by celavey Search   Quote celavey Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
celavey
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-16-2012
20 Posts
Are these considered as thumbnails?

Message posted by smooth on October-22-2012 at 12:05am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by celavey on October-21-2012
Are these considered as thumbnails?

No.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register