Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: question about html publishing - edited Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rosco on November-19-2012 at 5:02am
View rosco's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rosco Search   Quote rosco Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rosco
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
June-13-2012
21 Posts
I'd like to know how a browser notices if Flash plugin is installed on the computer.
I ask this because I often end up renaming both html files I get when my project is published in flash VR mode, and I'm afraid that doing so the browser skips the plugin check.
How does it work? Maybe the first html must not be renamed, but only the one "Tourweaver_Projectname"? If so, all I need to do is correct the link conteined in the first html?
Thankyou for any help.

Message posted by pusaqall on November-19-2012 at 9:23pm
View pusaqall's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pusaqall Search   Quote pusaqall Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pusaqall
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
November-18-2012
11 Posts
I might this information and hoping I could get an answer as soon as anyone can.

Message posted by rosco on November-26-2012 at 6:23am
View rosco's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rosco Search   Quote rosco Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rosco
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
June-13-2012
21 Posts
any solution please?
smooth where are you? :-)

Message posted by selfmade648562 on December-01-2012 at 4:51pm
View selfmade648562's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by selfmade648562 Search   Visit selfmade648562's Homepage www   Quote selfmade648562 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
selfmade648562
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-07-2011
98 Posts
I'm not exactly sure what the issues is but I will clarify this; when you publish a flash tour Tourweaver creates 2 html pages. One is for embedding into a webpage and the other is to open the tour by itself in a browser. I never embed a tour into a webpage because I do not use the "skins" provided in the software, I create my own skins and have them open up in full page mode. All you need to do to figure out which is which is to open up one of the html files in your browser, if you see the tour then that is the main html file, if you see a page with instructions on how to embed the tour then that is the secondary html file used for embedding the tour.

With that said; the main html page (the one that opens the actual tour) is the only HTML file you will be working with unless you are planning to embed the tour. The HTML file for embedding the tour is just a simple template that serves no other purpose then to easily serve you the code for embedding. Changing the name of the html files will not disable the flash check script, however, if you change the name of the main html file that points to the actual tour, you will need to change the url address for the embedded html file, so if you were to change the main html file from "my-old-virtual-tour.html" to "my-new-virtual-tour.html" then you would need to change the embedded html code accordingly, such as:

<a href="#" onClick="javascript:window.open('360tours_unit-2003-splash-page.html','_blank','status=yes,resizable=yes,top=0,left=0,width=1000,height=800');">my-old-virtual-tour.html</a>

would become:

<a href="#" onClick="javascript:window.open('360tours_unit-2003-splash-page.html','_blank','status=yes,resizable=yes,top=0,left=0,width=1000,height=800');">my-new-virtual-tour.html</a>

If you are not embedding your tours then you do not even need to even worry about the embedded tour html file.

Hopefully I have clarified and not complicated :-)

-------------
Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register