Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tutorials available? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by steiner on August-18-2004 at 6:24pm
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

Hi all

I'm just looking at TourWeaver for the first time and while I try to piece together my first tour, the questions are already mounting.  The supplied PDF of the manual leaves alot to be desired...can anyone suggest any other useful links or tutorials for a newbie?

Also, while I'm here, I've 2 quick questions.

1. Is it possible to set the background color to 'transparent' on the 'thumbnail tray' or loose the border on the map?

2. Is there no 'undo' button in the TourWeaver UI?

Thanks in advance!

Steiner

Message posted by carol on August-18-2004 at 10:38pm
View carol's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carol Search   Quote carol Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carol
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
April-21-2004
60 Posts

Hi Steiner,

I am afraid we don't have a tutorial for you now. We are planning to create a detailed tutorial for Tourweaver next edition. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For your questions:

1. It's impossible to set the background color to transparent on the "thumbnail tray" or loose the map border in Tourweaver 1.25. However, in next edition of Tourweaver, map border can be canceled.

2. There is no "undo" feature in current Tourweaver, which we know is not so convenient for users. In next version, this feature will be surely added.

-----------------------------

Easypano support

Message posted by Neo X on August-18-2004 at 10:58pm
View Neo X's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Neo X Search   Quote Neo X Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Neo X
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-04-2004
21 Posts
I'm looking for the tutorial, too. Will anybody here let us know how you became an expert of TW from a newbie? Manual, tutorial, or self-taught?

-------------
TO BE, OR NOT TO BE. IS IT THE QUESTION?

Message posted by steiner on August-19-2004 at 10:47am
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by carol on August-18-2004

For your questions:

1. It's impossible to set the background color to transparent on the "thumbnail tray" or loose the map border in Tourweaver 1.25. However, in next edition of Tourweaver, map border can be canceled. -----------------------------

Hi Carol

Thanks for the feedback...it helps to know what can and can't be done (or else I'll just put it down to my own stupidity)

Good news about the map border...will you be able to set the thumnail background to transparent as well?

Thanks again

Message posted by phoenixrising on August-19-2004 at 2:50pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
To be fair, the pdf docs ain't great. However it ain't rocket science... I'll try and typ up a tutorial/workflow in the next few days (time permitting) however, I find that as in PW, preperation is king. Then the workflow is fairly straight forward.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by steiner on August-19-2004 at 3:10pm
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

Hi Pheonix

I've just posted a link to my first tour on this board.  You're right...it's not rocket science.  It needs improving but it works for me.

Cheers, Steiner

Message posted by eagle on August-20-2004 at 6:05am
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts

Hi neo x,

I'm self taught not an expert but just like use of any other software, you gain proficiency in something that you develop a process that makes using it easier and/or more efficient.  In other words, you establish a routine that makes it simpler along with finding little things that helps you avoid pitfalls or mistakes that can negatively impact completion of the project.

r,
eagle

Message posted by MikeR on April-08-2008 at 2:44pm
View MikeR's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by MikeR Search   Quote MikeR Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
MikeR
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-25-2008
26 Posts

Greetings All,

I'm a "newbie" ... I realize this is a very old thread ... but was wondering if there are any good tutorials or online tutorials for Tourweaver available?

I need to "get up to speed" rather quickly and the docs are still a bit confusing on how to get started ... especially if ya don't know where to start!

-------------
-Mike

Message posted by pixelator on April-08-2008 at 8:05pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
I am still using TW 1.3 and therefore can not correctly answer your questions. I can however point you in the right direction....the following link may not offer video? but it will get you one on one with one of the worlds premier vt producers.

Smooth Can Help !

In a short time he will be able to show you around the TW interface, get your work flow flowing smoothly..... basically any question you can think of about how to create a vt, he can answer.

Message posted by MikeR on April-09-2008 at 8:35am
View MikeR's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by MikeR Search   Quote MikeR Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
MikeR
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-25-2008
26 Posts

Pixelator - Thanks!

Smooth - if you're "listening" ... check your Private Messages please!

-------------
-Mike

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register