Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Is this functionality achievable? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by steiner on August-20-2004 at 8:25am
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

Hi

This query goes out to the developers of Easy Pano who I 'hope' are out there.  I got the following feedback from the director of a multimedia research lab I used to work with and I think his point is a very good one.  Can it be achieved?...

---

Minor criticism = I don't like that fact that when I hit one of the '<' or '>' or '^' or '+' or '-' buttons it seems to 'run relentlessly'/unstoppably until (by luck) I discover how to stop it by clicking on the image itself.

My instinct is to click a SECOND time on the button to stop the relentless zoom etc. (which means that 'while zooming' I would expect the '+' button to remain in a 'depressed/pushed-down' state, ditto for the others).

---

Cheers, Steiner

Message posted by phoenixrising on August-20-2004 at 1:05pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Good point.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by Long on August-23-2004 at 9:27pm
View Long's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Long Search   Visit Long's Homepage www   Quote Long Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Long
Standard Member
Standard Member

December-10-2003
49 Posts

It is easy.

Or be achieved like quicktime vr?

-------------
Easypano Observer

Message posted by carol on August-30-2004 at 1:24pm
View carol's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carol Search   Quote carol Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carol
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
April-21-2004
60 Posts

Hi steiner,

It is impossible to stop the zooming by clicking a second time on the button with current Tourweaver. However, you may set the max and min value of FOV at "Scene" panel. In this way, you can restrict the zoom level of each scene.

We will consider this feature in the coming version of Tourweaver. By the way, how do you think of the zooming way in Quicktime VR?

Message posted by steiner on August-30-2004 at 4:26pm
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

Hi Carol

Thanks for the feedback.  I look forward to the new version.  Re. Quicktime, I think that's a perfectly acceptable model of navigation.

Thanks again

Steiner

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register