Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: rotate left not working Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mattcline on February-27-2005 at 8:38am
View mattcline's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mattcline Search   Quote mattcline Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mattcline
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-20-2005
12 Posts
I am working on a VT and have a shperical panoramic that I need to rotate to the left rather than the right. No matter how I adjust the slider to be to the left of the center point, the image always rotates to the right and at the same speed. Even when I adjust the speed at which it turns to teh right, it doesn't always do it. It continues to rotate at the same speed. Sometimes it works in the final production, sometime not, but never in the preview mode.

Any solutions for this?

Thanks.

MC

Message posted by 360texas on February-27-2005 at 10:05am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

URL please ? So that we all might see and provide help.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by mattcline on February-27-2005 at 12:47pm
View mattcline's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mattcline Search   Quote mattcline Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mattcline
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-20-2005
12 Posts
OK, thanks.

This is a very rough draft of part of a VT I am working on for a local B & B. Its just enough to give my client a look at the initial images I compiled. Much more to do on load-up time, design and layout of the pup-up window and I will just send you to the default HTML launch window that TourWeaver generates.

Click here for the VT to review

The first image that comes up is the one that needs to rotate to the left. I have the rotate slider a few clicks to the LEFT of the center point, but it still rotates to the right at the same speed in the preview, local version and on the deployed web version. I get this response with other panoramic images I have tried.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Matt

Message posted by 360texas on February-27-2005 at 3:57pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

hmmm,  do not know for sure.  Normally in the applet code for ptviewer.jar you can assign a  negative value like -.02 to the "auto" param and the image will rotate to the left and a +value .02 will rotate to the right 2/10ths of a degree per second.

But not sure about tourweaver

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by VT360 on February-27-2005 at 10:56pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

if i click and drag to the left it works fine as well.

also, http://www.alliedinformation.com/OhioBarn/Tourviewer_BedBathEast.html

the first pano starts to auto rotate to the right.

then view the second pano.

now, click on the first pano again, it starts to the left just like u want it. weird.

can you post the parameter codes your using?

Message posted by mattcline on February-28-2005 at 12:23am
mattcline
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-20-2005
12 Posts
VT360: Thanks. I'm glad I'm not nuts and others see it to.

can I post the parameter codes? Er, perhaps.

How would one do that? Is there a file that containts that info? I have not reverse engineered much of anything on this package yet.

-Matt

Message posted by phoenixrising on February-28-2005 at 9:09am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
hhmmm... I think this has to do with the movie function in TW. The default will be to send the movie in a right turn. Don't know How to change this... however... a quick fix would be to add a Foto as the start image with something like welcome to this tour... when in Movie you'll see the default movie. Right click on the default movie and copy movie. then rightclick on the space under the default movie and click new Movie then Paste movie. Move the time sliders so that the initial image only is up for a second or so. The following images will then turn left/right as desired.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by ajay on March-01-2005 at 5:03am
View ajay's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ajay Search   Visit ajay's Homepage www   Quote ajay Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ajay
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-09-2004
167 Posts
Just noticed that the demo tour CAD AEC under Gallery Tourweaver rotates left at the start - so Tourweaver can be set to do so. Perhaps if you follow up with Easypano they can advise who created the tour and how they set up left rotate.

-------------
aj

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on March-05-2005 at 4:52pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
When you make a new movie, go to the movie and
1. Make it the default movie
2. Go to the 1st frame of the movie
3. Look at the bottom of the "Properties" section on the right side of your page and "Direction" will be there.
4 Click on it and a drop list will open.
5. Select "Anti Clockwise" and your pano will rotate counter clockwise.

Kerry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register