Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: JP1 reverse Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Dobby on March-05-2005 at 7:32am
View Dobby's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Dobby Search   Quote Dobby Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Dobby
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
August-11-2004
14 Posts

Dear members,

I.m an active user of TW and normally encrypt when publishing a tour. However, during a latest encrypted Tour I made the error for deleting (shame on me) the original JPG's. Obviously I can not make any alterations anymore on the published Tour. Is there any way that one can reverse the JP1 back to JPG and take it from there again? One would expect a NO as encryption is invented not to do this but a give it a small change as the Tour was published and encrypted with the same software that moght de-encrypt it. Anybody has any idea?

PS. I personnaly enjoy working with Easypano software and give it a 5 start ranking (certainly if the October release would be a non-java one)

Thanks for thinking with me!

Message posted by RuddersUK on March-05-2005 at 10:54am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
do you still hav your original images to restitch them or have they gone aswell?

Message posted by Dobby on March-06-2005 at 3:05am
View Dobby's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Dobby Search   Quote Dobby Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Dobby
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
August-11-2004
14 Posts
I wish I did but except from the JP1 files everything is lost......

Message posted by simon on March-06-2005 at 4:29am
View simon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by simon Search   Visit simon's Homepage www   Quote simon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
simon
Gold Member
Gold Member

January-14-2003
141 Posts

You might try to recover the deleted jpg files with PC Inspector Smart Recovery a free program from convar.com? It can recover image files (incl jpgs) from formated memory cards and I presume from a hard disc. It has saved my life on a few occasions.

Good luck

Simon

Message posted by Dobby on March-06-2005 at 7:11am
Dobby
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
August-11-2004
14 Posts

Dear Simon,

You have not only saved a few of your own lives but one of mine aswell!

I recovered the raw data from my Camera's Flascard with your advise. Thanks a lot and all the best to yoy 'down under' 

Dobby

Message posted by simon on March-06-2005 at 7:32am
View simon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by simon Search   Visit simon's Homepage www   Quote simon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
simon
Gold Member
Gold Member

January-14-2003
141 Posts

Good news. Should warn you that you'll be smiling for a few days now!

Simon

Message posted by phoenixrising on March-07-2005 at 3:25am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
HHmm... I've got a meory card thats gone a bit AWOL... have taken images and I then kinda out them in the delete basket in error... Now the card still shows that there are images on the card it'self... I'll try this to see if I can save the data... Otherwise any other input is appreciatted.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by simon on March-07-2005 at 4:39am
simon
Gold Member
Gold Member

January-14-2003
141 Posts

Confident that you will soon be smiling as well, after running the program. It never fails but obviously can't find overwritten images.

Good luck, Simon

Message posted by phoenixrising on March-07-2005 at 6:43am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Oh you luuuuuuvleeee man u... it works ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Thanx ever so much... brill fab amazing.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register